Turn on thread page Beta

The "I got a Digital Camera for Christmas and want to play around with it" thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    thats quite ok Rachel i think i had better tell you that Anne-Marie is just 1 name,Marie is not my middle name..i've told you my middle name before but im not going to tell you again..mwahahahaha
    I sort of realized it was a "double-barrel" name, but still...

Ok, I'll call you by your last name..no problem, is it, Dirisio?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)

she has a southern name like sara-beth

ReputationRep:

:eek: i hope you feel bad making me cry on Christmas. I HATE MY SURNAME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

Yeh it is rather amusing! Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    she has a southern name like sara-beth
    southern? be back in a bit guys..mother is shouting..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Even more reason to call it you! Oh I remember you telling me your middle name! I've just spent a whole 5 minutes looking through the Will Young thread, and it's NOT there! I thought it was in that one, but it's not!

Give me a hint, please, Dirisio!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Yeh it is rather amusing! Where are you from?
    well,dads italian and mums indian so i guess im from 2 different places...i usually say Italy.

ReputationRep:
    Even more reason to call it you! Oh I remember you telling me your middle name! I've just spent a whole 5 minutes looking through the Will Young thread, and it's NOT there! I thought it was in that one, but it's not!

hehehhe no wayyy!! and stopp calling me Dirisio!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hehehhe no wayyy!! and stopp calling me Dirisio!!!!!!
    I'll have to if you don't tell me your middle name..

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to if you don't tell me your middle name..
    im not going to tell you!!! i dont remember what thread i told you in...but im going to look,and delete

ReputationRep:

It is!

I was looking for it the other day and it was on a different page to what I thought, but I found it in the end! **holds hand in front of face triumphantly because he can't be arsed to lift his arm up fully**

Dirisio? Now I gotta say, that's just a great name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    It is!

I was looking for it the other day and it was on a different page to what I thought, but I found it in the end! **holds hand in front of face triumphantly because he can't be arsed to lift his arm up fully**

Dirisio? Now I gotta say, that's just a great name.
    you dont have to hurt my feelings with sarcastic comments! its only my surname!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING FOR MY MIDDLE NAME?!
    so you're all in on it are you...dont worry..i'll think of something..

ReputationRep:
    Double-Barreled names are a pain, you never know whether they want "Emma" or "Emma-Louise" when you write their name down. Either that or they were stupid enough to write their middle name in the First name box on their school information form, not noticing the middle name box and ending up with "Emma-Louise" on all the registers rather than just "Emma", so all the teachers call them that and...

am I waffling again?

I know somebody with a double-barrel middle name, our form tutor said it was the best middle name in the class, better than the Russian dude's. One of his middle names was a Jewish one that is awkward to pronounce though but really simple to spell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    you dont have to hurt my feelings with sarcastic comments! its only my surname!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING FOR MY MIDDLE NAME?!
    so you're all in on it are you...dont worry..i'll think of something..
    Your surname?

Sorry.

It's a cool name you, you gotta say... (I say that too much and I know I say that too much but there's nothing I can think of better to say instead)

ReputationRep:
    Double-Barreled names are a pain, you never know whether they want "Emma" or "Emma-Louise" when you write their name down. Either that or they were stupid enough to write their middle name in the First name box on their school information form, not noticing the middle name box and ending up with "Emma-Louise" on all the registers rather than just "Emma", so all the teachers call them that and...

am I waffling again?

I know somebody with a double-barrel middle name, our form tutor said it was the best middle name in the class, better than the Russian dude's. One of his middle names was a Jewish one that is awkward to pronounce though but really simple to spell.
    i like Anne-Marie guys. You lot are going to make me cry

ReputationRep:

am I waffling again?

No, you're not baffling!

My friend is called Emma-Louise, one minute she's like "Call me Emma" and then on her MSN screen name it's "Emma-Louise" quite sad, really.

Dirisio, what's your middle name?!

ReputationRep:
    No, you're not baffling!

My friend is called Emma-Louise, one minute she's like "Call me Emma" and then on her MSN screen name it's "Emma-Louise" quite sad, really.

i am not going to tell you Rachel!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, you all seem to have failed miserably with the "both elbows" thing!

Elbows, close up!
    Elbows again!

elbows are really ugly things aren't they?

and here's a semi-normal pic... just to prove i'm not a total freak.

ReputationRep:
    No, you're not baffling!

I seem all happy tonight. It's either because earlier I had an entire glass of alchoholic beverage (found something I liked!) for the first time in my life and it's having an effect on me, or because Gember's been saying nice stuff to me on PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i am not going to tell you Rachel!!!!
    That's mean, Dirisio.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.