The "I got a Digital Camera for Christmas and want to play around with it" thread

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by figgetyfig)
Well, you all seem to have failed miserably with the "both elbows" thing!

<a href="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/515941/100-0001_IMG.JPG">Elbows, close up!!</a>
<a href="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/515941/100-0002_IMG.JPG">Elbows again!</a>

elbows are really ugly things aren't they?

<a href="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/515941/101-0165_IMG(2).JPG">and here's a semi-normal pic... just to prove i'm not a total freak.</a>
go back to sleep mayann..
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I seem all happy tonight. It's either because earlier I had an entire glass of alchoholic beverage (found something I liked!) for the first time in my life and it's having an effect on me, or because Gember's been saying nice stuff to me on PM.
Definately the second one!
ilovecjs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Try taking a picture of your camera without a mirror!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, you all seem to have failed miserably with the "both elbows" thing!

<a href="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/515941/100-0001_IMG.JPG">Elbows, close up!!</a>
<a href="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/515941/100-0002_IMG.JPG">Elbows again!</a>

<a href="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/515941/101-0165_IMG(2).JPG">and here's a semi-normal pic... just to prove i'm not a total freak.</a>
I said self timer.

Wow, you're a gal. You look hard too. Do you go round beating people up (sorry pisstake mood today)?

And Anna, yes that is mean, I think the whole dumb names thing is mean, this is like a virtual catfight.

I would support you both but Dirisio is too much of a mouthful and I don't like mouthfuls, and "Rachel" is just dumb because it isn't her real name and it isn't funny or interesting so what's the point?
figgetyfig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry about that, messed up the HTML!!!

Elbows, close up!
Elbows again!

and here's a semi-normal pic... just to prove i'm not a total freak.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
Definately the second one!
Yeah.

I get all happy when people, especially girls say nice stuff . I don't get arrogant and egotistical like some people, just happy, I've found that girls who compliment me don't like to be used as evidence on my side in an argument between friends (part of my growing up that I was talking about).

I must seem like such a ****** tonight. I'm talking about everything.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I said self timer.

Wow, you're a gal. You look hard too. Do you go round beating people up (sorry pisstake mood today)?

And Anna, yes that is mean, I think the whole dumb names thing is mean, this is like a virtual catfight.

I would support you both but Dirisio is too much of a mouthful and I don't like mouthfuls, and "Rachel" is just dumb because it isn't her real name and it isn't funny or interesting so what's the point?
aww yes your right, my surname is a bit of a pain in the ass but dont worry, you can stick with Anne-Marie..i mean Anna lol.
Ok gems,you want to stop, or carry on? its all up to you..
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
aww yes your right, my surname is a bit of a pain in the ass but dont worry, you can stick with Anne-Marie..i mean Anna lol.
Ok gems,you want to stop, or carry on? its all up to you..
No, it's up to you, Anna!
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Didn't think my avatar looked posh but anyway.

Do I look older or younger than 14?
14 years old AND DOING GCSE'S!! Wow brainy...
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, it's up to you, Anna!
nono,i insist, its entirely up to you!
figgetyfig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ilovecjs)
Try taking a picture of your camera without a mirror!
It's not a mirror, it's a window!

my god I'm saaaad...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Me and my sister decorate it (marzipan) every year. This time we went for impailed corpses and heads etc. I don't think many people will have one like it.
Should I be concerned? Becuase I am...
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
well,dads italian and mums indian so i guess im from 2 different places...i usually say Italy.
So the Disirio (is that right?) is Italian. That sounds pretty cool- but Anne-marie lol. At least I was blessed with the name Ralfskini. Noone will deny how much of a great name it is!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jndikum)
14 years old AND DOING GCSE'S!! Wow brainy...
I'm almost 15 and it's not unusual to do GCSEs at 14...
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's not a mirror, it's a window!

my god I'm saaaad...

Here's a challenge for you. I wish to see a photo of the internal circuitry of the digital camera.

Good luck.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
So the Disirio (is that right?) is Italian. That sounds pretty cool- but Anne-marie lol. At least I was blessed with the name Ralfskini. Noone will deny how much of a great name it is!
Ralfi, do nottttt even think about laughing at Anne-Marie! I think its o..k

and yes,you're right, Dirisio is italian.
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm almost 15 and it's not unusual to do GCSEs at 14...
Wow..you must be quite intelligent then..you're doing GCSE's two years earlier than most people in the country do it.. wow..that's kewl. What you planning to study at uni..physic or maths at Cambridge ?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Here's a challenge for you. I wish to see a photo of the internal circuitry of the digital camera.

Good luck.
Simple. Just use another camera.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jndikum)
Wow..you must be quite intelligent then..you're doing GCSE's two years earlier than most people in the country do it.. wow..that's kewl. What you planning to study at uni..physic or maths at Cambridge ?
o...k
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
Ralfi, do nottttt even think about laughing at Anne-Marie! I think its o..k

and yes,you're right, Dirisio is italian.

I didn't really think about it... I just laughed. It's cute, though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.14%
No (320)
77.86%

Watched Threads