Turn on thread page Beta

The "I got a Digital Camera for Christmas and want to play around with it" thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I'm almost 15 and it's not unusual to do GCSEs at 14...
    Still damn impressive, I did one at 14 and that was a big challenge.

ReputationRep:
    Any prospective medics here by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    cute? oh lord, im never going to tell anyone my full name ever again. Its just Anna from now on.

Come on! Tell me your full name. At least you won't be able to hear me when I laugh....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Still damn impressive, I did one at 14 and that was a big challenge.
    You've made the same mistake as I did mate..she's working TOWARDS GCSE's rather than taking them ...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I might do engineering or physics.

Because I'm... Clever.
    lol... i'm gonna do engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Come on! Tell me your full name. At least you won't be able to hear me when I laugh....
    Ralfi is acting mean.. my full name is on my profile,but it doesnt have my middle name. The only people that know it are gems and thefish because it was in one of the threads somewhere...but never again..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Ralfi is acting mean.. my full name is on my profile,but it doesnt have my middle name. The only people that know it are gems and thefish because it was in one of the threads somewhere...but never again..
    Is your avatar actually a picture of you? Cos if it is..damn girl..you should try out for modelling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    Is your avatar actually a picture of you? Cos if it is..damn girl..you should try out for modelling.
    yes that is me and no thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

Awwww didums. Sorry, I won't be mean- you don't have to tell me. My full name is ralfskinisenior but most people just call me ralfus or skini.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    K..sorry for being so forward. But you do look quite good in the photo though I must say. But I'm sure you've heard that quite a few times already so you're tired of hearing it by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

Were you blowdrying your hair as that photo was taken?

ReputationRep:
    Awwww didums. Sorry, I won't be mean- you don't have to tell me. My full name is ralfskinisenior but most people just call me ralfus or skini.
    lol, ralfskinisenior? no space? hehehehe cool name Ralfi!

ReputationRep:
    Were you blowdrying your hair as that photo was taken?
    no,kinda took the picture at the wrong time..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol, ralfskinisenior? no space? hehehehe cool name Ralfi!

Who needs space?

ReputationRep:
    K..sorry for being so forward. But you do look quite good in the photo though I must say. But I'm sure you've heard that quite a few times already so you're tired of hearing it by now.
    sorry for being rude,i feel a bit drunk. All i drank was some brandy and its made me feel tipsy..

ReputationRep:
    Who needs space?
    definitely not you! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    sorry for being rude,i feel a bit drunk. All i drank was some brandy and its made me feel tipsy..
    no worries..

LOL Having a jolly christmas eh.. hehe

ReputationRep:
    no worries..

LOL Having a jolly christmas eh.. hehe
    i know..im going to change the picture soon, i have to send it to Ollie to make it mega small because this one is extremely large and i cant get it to go to 50pixels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

Oh no! I thought you were hardcore. :rolleyes: At least newyears eve will be a rather inexpensive affair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i know..im going to change the picture soon, i have to send it to Ollie to make it mega small because this one is extremely large..
    You should leave it..its a good pic..unless of course the other one is better. I think the blowing hair effect looks kewl. Makes it look like it was professionally taken. Which is why I mentioned the modelling thingy. Was it?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.