Turn on thread page Beta

The "I got a Digital Camera for Christmas and want to play around with it" thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Oh no! I thought you were hardcore. :rolleyes: At least newyears eve will be a rather inexpensive affair.
    did i forget to mention that the brandy was a teaspoon with a lot of water and some honey? im not well so my dad forced me to drink it..still made me feel tipsy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    did i forget to mention that the brandy was a teaspoon with a lot of water and some honey? im not well so my dad forced me to drink it..still made me feel tipsy

I think that's what they call a placebo.

ReputationRep:
    I think that's what they call a placebo.
    Dont actually think it'll make a difference but oh well 'if his dad gave it to him and it worked,then i think it will work on me'.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Come on honey...drink up! If you wanna get in the Christmas spirit.. (impression of dad)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i know..im going to change the picture soon, i have to send it to Ollie to make it mega small because this one is extremely large and i cant get it to go to 50pixels.

Why don't you post the new picture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    Come on honey...drink up! If you wanna get in the Christmas spirit.. (impression of dad)
    hehe,im out of the christmas spirit now..i feel sleepy but my bed has papers all over it and im too lazy to pick them up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hehe,im out of the christmas spirit now..i feel sleepy but my bed has papers all over it and im too lazy to pick them up...
    When that happens to me I just sleep on the floor and hope my mum will take them off and wake me up..lol..usually works.. the times it doesn't..man..my neck!!

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you post the new picture?
    its to big,its like of me and my younger brother together. Ill post it to Ollie and see if he can make it mega small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    its to big,its like of me and my younger brother together. Ill post it to Ollie and see if he can make it mega small.

Yes but you can still post it as a link, and use it as an avatar when it has been cropped or shrunk.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but you can still post it as a link, and use it as an avatar when it has been cropped or shrunk.
    I know, but theres certain parts of the picture that i dont want people to see..like my brother and his disgusting clothes...my brothers face is like right next to mine..thats why im sending it to Ollie,so he can get rid of my brother and make it look decent. Im not very good at doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    I know, but theres certain parts of the picture that i dont want people to see..like my brother and his disgusting clothes...my brothers face is like right next to mine..thats why im sending it to Ollie,so he can get rid of my brother and make it look decent. Im not very good at doing it.
    Lol, you're not very fond of your brother, then.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you're not very fond of your brother, then.
    hell noo, we do not get along at all! we were forced into taking that picture and the only reason im getting that one is because i look ok in it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hell noo, we do not get along at all! we were forced into taking that picture and the only reason im getting that one is because i look ok in it..

What's wrong with the current one? I mean, it's not THAT bad. I can just about bear to look at it if I squint..

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with the current one? I mean, it's not THAT bad. I can just about bear to look at it if I squint..
    hahahahaha,look at you trying to be funny lol...current one is getting boring,ive had it since last year. Its time for a change!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hahahahaha,look at you trying to be funny lol...current one is getting boring,ive had it since last year. Its time for a change!

Do you see me laughing? :confused:

Yeh, course I'm being funny. That's what comedians do :rolleyes: . I really want to have an avatar that is a photo of me, but 1) I dont have any recent/ decent photos and 2) they all seem to come out all pixelly when I upload them so I had to put it in black and white. Plus the current one makes it look like I'm smoking a cigar or something.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully this worked this is me (fingers crossed).

ReputationRep:
    Do you see me laughing? :confused:

Yeh, course I'm being funny. That's what comedians do :rolleyes: . I really want to have an avatar that is a photo of me, but 1) I dont have any recent/ decent photos and 2) they all seem to come out all pixelly when I upload them so I had to put it in black and white. Plus the current one makes it look like I'm smoking a cigar or something.
    lol hahahaha,it does doesn't it. Just send it to Ollie,he'll sort it out for ya!
    Right well Ralfii, im going to bed now,i think i'll have to move the papers myself...lol. Goodnight and sweetdreams! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol hahahaha,it does doesn't it. Just send it to Ollie,he'll sort it out for ya!
    Right well Ralfii, im going to bed now,i think i'll have to move the papers myself...lol. Goodnight and sweetdreams! xxx

Night night.

ReputationRep:
    Night night.
    Are you a prospective medic by any chance. You're doing pretty much the same subjects I'm doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    Are you a prospective medic by any chance. You're doing pretty much the same subjects I'm doing.

Nope, natsci. Why?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.