This discussion is closed.
onlylittleme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anybody have an IPOD, this is going to make me sound really stupid but I just got one for christmas and I find it impossible to use the scrolling thingy, anyone got any hints to help me? Thanks xxx MERRY CHRISTMAS XXX
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by onlylittleme)
Does anybody have an IPOD, this is going to make me sound really stupid but I just got one for christmas and I find it impossible to use the scrolling thingy, anyone got any hints to help me? Thanks xxx MERRY CHRISTMAS XXX
its an iPod, and yes i have one......
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by onlylittleme)
I hear the battery live is very poor on those after they have been used for a few months - keep an eye on it and take it back if it starts to degrade. I know someone who was only getting 10mins of music on a full charge only 3 months after he bought it.
tomek J.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u gotta use ur finger and touch the ring around the button in the middle. you scroll down moving your finger tip from the top of the ring to the bottom, and u scroll down going from the bottom to the top. Then you select with the button arounf which the touch ring lies. Try it out!!
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
I hear the battery live is very poor on those after they have been used for a few months - keep an eye on it and take it back if it starts to degrade. I know someone who was only getting 10mins of music on a full charge only 3 months after he bought it.
my dads isnt like that.....hmmm.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
my dads isnt like that.....hmmm.
The models sold in the US may be different - I know there were well documented problems with the battery lives in them in the UK. I'm not saying all of them are like that but there was a certain batch that did have problems. I believe that Apple are more than happy to supply new battery packs though if that does happen.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.77%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.55%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (86)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (50)
12.95%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.31%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.13%

Watched Threads