Turn on thread page Beta

Igcse watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, does any1 know when the IGCSE results for may/june are out???????? n wat abut the centres when will they give it 2 us????? :confused:

(Original post by deedz)
    Hey, does any1 know when the IGCSE results for may/june are out???????? n wat abut the centres when will they give it 2 us????? :confused:
    Well I take IGCSE, and I get my results on the 23rd of August.

ReputationRep:
    can i ask what IGCSE are???
    i know about GCSE, but these...??

ReputationRep:
    (International)GCSEs, designed mainly for students abroad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    (International)GCSEs, designed mainly for students abroad.
    ok, thnx

ReputationRep:
    cheers hedwig thx alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blah888)
    Well I take IGCSE, and I get my results on the 23rd of August.
    cheers thx

ReputationRep:
    IGCSE results are out since yesterday... but just your school can get them and through the internet!

ReputationRep:
    Through the internet? Do you mean the student can get it off the net..or is it the school who gets it off the net?

My brother's expecting his IGCSE results and I thought they came out yesterday but the school said "after the 20th"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dpali)
    Through the internet? Do you mean the student can get it off the net..or is it the school who gets it off the net?

My brother's expecting his IGCSE results and I thought they came out yesterday but the school said "after the 20th"
    I'll give you the link and you can read it yourself!

http://www.cie.org.uk/CIE/WebSite/qu...ts/results.jsp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedz)
    I'm not 100% sure but It should be 25th July same as the GSCEs and if you took it with a British council Centre in your Country check their website on that day around 11-12pm.

ReputationRep:
    haha i got mine on monday!! (Thats the 8th!)

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.