Turn on thread page Beta

great article about the lingerie market watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1541974,00.html - hilarious

and about time too, I say

boy shorts are the way forward! :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    i think ill hold onto my thongs, they will probabily be in fashion again in a few months. Those boy short type things are harder to get for the girl with large thighs and a small bum, they dont fit right and do no favours at all.

ReputationRep:
    ooooh yay!

ReputationRep:
    Thongs are so much more comfortable though!

ReputationRep:
    i don't think thongs are comfortable, they annoy me. I bought some but didn't like them. Now I have problem that my bras and underwear are all mismatched - and I mean badly mismatched - purple cotton pants and green/blue/red bras made out of a silky looking material :rofl: . It's all under my clothes though so people don't see that, but I would really like to get some underwear to match with those bras that aren't thongs - cause i seem to be able to find thongs that would match, but I don't like them... oh well, i guess any bf I have in the future will prefer me without anything on anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    i never used to like thongs, but in hindsight the ones i had were too small.. I find when your buying thongs you have to go up a size, so if your a 12 get 14's etc. It makes them fit better and they are definately more comfy. I found once your used to them their great.

ReputationRep:
    I have some which are fine and some which are not - I don't mind wearing them but I'm not fussed either way really. Besides, they're not always the most flattering things in the world!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad. Some thongs can be comfy but not all - and I'm tired of seeing them stick out when some people bend down :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwen)
    I'm glad. Some thongs can be comfy but not all - and I'm tired of seeing them stick out when some people bend down :rolleyes:
    oh i agree with that, its so unsightly im very concious whether mine are showing. i wish some people would get some decency and realise they arnt looking fashionable they are just making ppl wanna hurl.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, while they're practical, I don't find seeing them above the trouserline attractive in any way.

ReputationRep:
    i love boy pants!! especially for lounging around in lol. however i will be keeping my thongs for the gym and for when necessary (i do not want a vpl all season!) the best pants in the world are the lovekylie french knickers!! amazing!

ReputationRep:
    wahey!!!! i've never been a thong fan - they're ok if you need small pants so as not to intefere with your outfit, but they aren't comfy, and the thong-above-trousers thing does not look nice. boy shorts and french knickers, on the other hand, are tres comfy, and actually suit people (like me) who don't have teeny weeny arses and boyish hips. and they work so well under low-rise jeans!

ReputationRep:
    boy shorts look nicer on girls with hips n bums cos they cover horrible bits up and make my bum look better lol!!! however thongs make my bum look better when wearing joggers in the gym hee hee

ReputationRep:
    Ooh i love my boy shorts
    I have a complex about comfy underwear, and i was complaining all the time about not being able to find a comfy pair - my bf suggested wearing his boxers lol...anyway, shortly after that, girls boxers came into the shops

ReputationRep:
    iv found some amazing batman boxers in h&m kids but i couldnt find any in a suitable size, they were all aged 3-4!!!! theyve got some really nice boy short style pjs in gap that i want for uni!

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats quite amusing..kiddy pants oooh cool..i usually wear my boy shorts to bed with a vest top anyway..so comfy

ReputationRep:
    well if you see me in leodis (fingers crossed i get a place there) i will be wearing boy shorts and vests for lounging around hee hee.

ReputationRep:
    snap

ReputationRep:
    pyjama parties all the way lol

ReputationRep:
    haha..im sure the boys of leodis would be lovin that :p:

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.