The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

personality will usually always win, unless they are terrbile shallow, in which case you probably dont want to be with them. if you are really caring and kind and attentive these are the things that will be remembered, not if a hair was out of place :smile:
why, why, WHY is it that ALWAYS in threads like these there's someone who admits not to be so handsome but thinks it can be compensated by mentioning that they drive (often a really nice car)? are women supposed to somehow think that's attractive? maybe i'm an oddball but driving doesn't exactly make me attracted to a guy :s-smilie:
no, if i dont find him attractive then i cant get with him
lol - people will post "noooooooo personality is so much more important" but whatever. Course they do, would you kiss someone you didn't find hot?

I wouldn't
Reply 5
I really dont get the whole "car" thing. Not one of my boyfriends have had a car. Its really not something girls actively look for (although my current guy drives a motorbike, thats hot).
But yes, we do care about looks. Everybody does.
Anonymous
Anon Please!

obviously they caree but like if he was well dressed, drives a car, clever etc but obviously not the BEST looking would you still go for him?

i know guys care alot about looks in girls but isit the same around.

LOL driving a car = +pussypoints
I will accept nothing less than a younger version of Hugh Jackman.

Spoiler

Reply 8
everybody cares about looks, BUT if yu have the money and all that you can get who you want even if you ugly or old.......... i dont think i need to bring up examples
Girls care MORE about looks than guys in my opinion. We're much much more pickier.
BOOM cars a big plus. Being clever is good , funny is always a plus as well as long as your not arogant with it. But I'm afraid looks are a biggy, but yeah, if you have everything else I guess you don't always have to be Hugh Jackman.
Yes

Anymore questions?
Reply 11
depends how he drives

this guy i know, when he drives, its so hot and manly :coma: but then again he's well hot anyway sooo

yeah if he's butters doesn't matter if he has a nice car or whatever, BUTTERS IS BUTTERS
LOL I love watching girls get chatted up by retards in public places it's awesomazing.
Like last month I was waiting for my bus after school (it was I'd say around 11.20) and 2 rude boys that were as usual, wandering around aimlessly stopped because one of them felt the need to chat up a uni-type chick that was also waiting for the bus. I LOVED IT it went something like this.

Guy: *blatantly looking at chick and whispering stuff to his friend*
Girl: *notices because he's so obvious, becomes visibly tense*
Guy: AY.
Girl: ?!
Guy: Wagwan init
Girl:...hiii.
Guy: Look yeah, I ain't even gonna lie: you're bare peng and ting yeah...
Girl:...*stuck in a "somebody please kill me" situation*
Guy: You go uni init?
Girl: mm,yeah
Guy: Yeeh you're one of them smart ones init, I'm ON THAT bruv (he says smiling and looking at his friend who retardedlty laughs)

I didn't follow the rest but it was LOL material man
Reply 13
Yes

/thread
Reply 14
You can't **** over personality.

However, it's not that important.
Nope.

It works the other way around too - Are girls supposed to be blind and put effort into their appearance, but not guys? pfft! I wouldn't care if you drove a car - so do I? Who cares? Dressing well is not enough - plenty of people dress well. Lots of clever people out there...well...a few...

The fact is most people (especially the attractive ones) want someone who has the good looks AND is clever, dresses well, etc.
Reply 16
Kelly-marie18
Girls care MORE about looks than guys in my opinion. We're much much more pickier.
BOOM cars a big plus. Being clever is good , funny is always a plus as well as long as your not arogant with it. But I'm afraid looks are a biggy, but yeah, if you have everything else I guess you don't always have to be Hugh Jackman.

:nah: You often see really good looking girls with an average guy but hardly ever the other way around.
i care about the boys looks alot more that how they dress/if they drive!! but personality brings attraction level up loads.
Reply 18
yes but personally I would rather a not so nice looking guy with a great personality than a gorgeous guy who lacks a personality
Reply 19
Antonia87
I really dont get the whole "car" thing. Not one of my boyfriends have had a car. Its really not something girls actively look for (although my current guy drives a motorbike, thats hot).
But yes, we do care about looks. Everybody does.

You say current as if they are like cereals xD

Latest

Trending

Trending