Turn on thread page Beta

Black people regarded as subordinate and secondary to whites watch

ReputationRep:
    Its horrendous. The expectation in general for black individuals is that they end up in unksilled, vague vocations which need little or no formal qualifications. Whites are generally presumptious and extremley stereotypical toward black people in particular owing to the manner in which black culture has been depicted by the mass media through music primarily. The beauty and strength of black history and legacy if often underestimated. The western world owes its wealth to Africa, which was once rich in resources, harmonious and free of poverty. I think caucasian individuals should help abolish poverty because their predecessors created it, not only because it is the humane and compassionate thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    says who?

ReputationRep:
    When we left Africa, Africa was in a good state. Good laws, good institutions. No wars. No famine.

We didn't create a single problem in Africa.

Stop blaming us for things we didn't do.

ReputationRep:
    When we left Africa, Africa was in a good state. Good laws, good
    institutions. No wars. No famine.

We didn't create a single problem in Africa.

Stop blaming us for things we didn't do.
    What a load of fecking *****. Zimbabwe? South Africa? Look at the way the British divided Nigeria north south on economic and military lines so it would be divided. look at the economic pressure put on Africa in the neo imperialist stage of capitalism. Niger is a perfect example.

ReputationRep:
    Thats ridiculous. If Black Africans invaded the country or continent your reside..drained all the resources...taken captive millions of HUMAN BEINGS for self-benifit in an appalling and uhumane manner, problems would be bound to arise in years to come. The western world has manipulated and used Africa with its occupying of numerous countries in order to export goods and resources back to their homelands. Diamonds, Oil, Coffee... Millions of black slaves suffered developing America's agricultural industry and being enslaved to do domestic duties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    When we left Africa, Africa was in a good state. Good laws, good What a load of fecking *****. Zimbabwe? South Africa? Look at the way the British divided Nigeria north south on economic and military lines so it would be divided. look at the economic pressure put on Africa in the neo imperialist stage of capitalism. Niger is a perfect example.
    Zimbabwe - left in an excellent condition. Mugabe is wrecking that country, not us.

South Africa - we didn't create the race laws there, that was the Dutch population there after independence.

Nigeria - is divided by the Christian-Islam divide, not by any imaginary British divide. And, btw, we created Nigeria so how could we divide it before we created it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucidExtra)
    Thats ridiculous. If Black Africans invaded the country or continent your reside..drained all the resources...taken captive millions of HUMAN BEINGS for self-benifit in an appalling and uhumane manner, problems would be bound to arise in years to come. The western world has manipulated and used Africa with its occupying of numerous countries in order to export goods and resources back to their homelands. Diamonds, Oil, Coffee... Millions of black slaves suffered developing America's agricultural industry and being enslaved to do domestic duties.
    There were no African countries in sub-saharan Africa to invade. The Arabs and Africans, not the Europeans, enslaved Africans and sold them to us. And what resources exactly did we drain?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Watcher)
    Zimbabwe - left in an excellent condition. Mugabe is wrecking that country, not us.

South Africa - we didn't create the race laws there, that was the Dutch population there after independence.

Nigeria - is divided by the Christian-Islam divide, not by any imaginary British divide. And, btw, we created Nigeria so how could we divide it before we created it?
    I find a table
    I take a saw and cut one if it's legs off
    I balance it back into position and leave
    The table is bound to topple off sooner or later

What do you mean it was left in 'excellent condition'. The damage was done long before.

ReputationRep:
    The fact remains that Africa was an easy target to manipulate for white country's own benifit and empowerment. Colonisation should not take place at the expense of millions of people ending up deprived, starving, and on the verge of death. The next time you post, "The watcher", a child in Africa will be dead because of malnutriton or some preventable condition. Another will follow three seconds later. How many lives is that in the space of a day?, do you think this would occur if Africa had not been invaded hundreds of years ago?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    I find a table
    I take a saw and cut one if it's legs off
    I balance it back into position and leave
    The table is bound to topple off sooner or later

What do you mean it was left in 'excellent condition'. The damage was done long before.
    What damage? We built up Africa. They ****ed it up themselves.

ReputationRep:
    The fact remains that Africa was an easy target to manipulate for white country's own benifit and empowerment. Colonisation should not take place at the expense of millions of people ending up deprived, starving, and on the verge of death. The next time you post, "The watcher", a child in Africa will be dead because of malnutriton or some preventable condition. Another will follow three seconds later. How many lives is that in the space of a day?, do you think this would occur if Africa had not been invaded hundreds of years ago?
    If no country exists over a land then that land is free to take over.

And dont give me that bleeding heart talk of African babies dying due to hunger. Under the Empire no baby died of famine. They wanted independence, fine. It's their responsibility now.

ReputationRep:
    Its horrendous. The expectation in general for black individuals is that they end up in unksilled, vague vocations which need little or no formal qualifications. Whites are generally presumptious and extremley stereotypical toward black people in particular owing to the manner in which black culture has been depicted by the mass media through music primarily. The beauty and strength of black history and legacy if often underestimated. The western world owes its wealth to Africa, which was once rich in resources, harmonious and free of poverty. I think caucasian individuals should help abolish poverty because their predecessors created it, not only because it is the humane and compassionate thing to do.
    TRASH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Watcher)
    What damage? We built up Africa. They ****ed it up themselves.
    Your arrogance and stupidity astounds me.

ReputationRep:
    Do you honestly believe that children die of malnutrition/aids in so many numbers every day because of colonization? So, nothing to do with corrupt, stupid, lazy, incompetent African governments then?

ReputationRep:
    Your arrogance and stupidity astounds me.
    No. You're the thick one here I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    No. You're the thick one here I'm afraid.
    wonder if he/she is black?

might actually provide some sort of evidence towards proving their original post...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    recolonisation would probably help africa.

blind pride will stop people such as lucidextra even entertaining the thought in their head...

its ok though...no one gives a **** about africa these days...and we certainly arent clambering over each other to "invade"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    wonder if he/she is black?

might actually provide some sort of evidence towards proving their original post...:rolleyes:
    I doubt she's black. She sounds like one of those whinging white liberal females who just wants black people to be eternal victims so she can eternally hate white people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    recolonisation would probably help africa.

blind pride will stop people such as lucidextra even entertaining the thought in their head...

its ok though...no one gives a **** about africa these days...and we certainly arent clambering over each other to "invade"
    Exactly - within a year of Britain taking over Niger there would be no more famine. And I bet the people there would welcome it.

ReputationRep:
    You yourself are stereotyping there for one saying we are generally presumptious and stereotypical.

Every person in the world stereotypes wetehr they be white, asian, black, hispanics etc EVERYONE DOES IT, so get off your high horse.

Dont know what country you live but the one i live in (uk) there is no such expectation that all black people will end up ion dead end jobs, might be in your narrow mind but the other 60+ million people in this country hold such views.

How mass media has depicted black culture are you drugs or something? for a start black people dont have one culture i see many different black cultures, so you are again stereoytping there saying all balck people haev one culture.

Through music? if you notice its rappers that have created this image to sell racords and build up an image i suggets yu go to 50 cent or the Game if they will act abit different for you.

Rich in resources? wasnt that rich the main resource Africa provided was slaves which yes is a blot on humanity but unfortunatley it happened what do you want to do? without slavery there wouldnt even be that many people of AFrican descent living in welthier countrys.

Think you should also have words with the arabs who were the main suppliers of slaves to Europe.

Giving money to countrys run by dictators is jsut wrong because all they do is go out and buy weapons to go and fight the country next door. A leader who is answerable to no-one is a dangerousperson indeed.

Harmonious HA HA HA jsut got to laugh at this one. Tribal warfare was rife very much like any other place in the world during that stage in a countrys development, if anything westerners brought peace to Africa by defeating all the different tribes and bringing in one leader, an example zulu tribe. However no doubtthis colonial histroy did indeed change Africa in the future.

Africa is never going to be harmonious untill democracy is in every country which could take years christ how long did it take European countrys to develop deomcracy it doesnt happen over night.

With so much interal migrtion within is one of the main cause's of ethnic cleansing in AFrica as there are so many different cultures that this causees tension between them, Rwanda, Darfur etc.

Abolish poverty o dear lord open your eyes its what are coutnry is trying to do there are billions of people in Africa and there is a world wide effort to destroy poverty but its not exactly someting you can jsut roll over with tanks or weapons is it! it takes decades ofpolitical change, economic growth and increased political and economic stability.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.