Flip Flops Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sophdoph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I love flip flops for the beach and going on holiday, but I'd quite like to find a smartish pair which I could wear in the evenings on holiday in Cyprus. A black smart pair would be great..anybody got any suggestions?

Also..I'm after some blue flip flops..not necceserily smart, but more beachy maybe as I have a pink pair and a black pair, but I have a blue summer dress for holiday and I wanted shoes to match..any ideas again?!
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Go to tk maxx they have loads of flip flops, and they good names for cheap prices as well. i got some nice elle flip flops for 4.99!
buttons7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
try accessorize. pretty cheap and a very large selection.
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As a boy I don't know that much on this, but maybe try River Island for some marni/hippy chic sandles.

Faith for shoes.
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I got some nice smart flip flops from New Look, they had a lot over the summer but I noticed the other day that they were getting the winter shoes in (boots and slippers etc) so Im not sure if they had many summer shoes left, you'd have to check. Also Faith is normally quite good for things like that, they have some great flip flops/sandals.
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Accessorize is the best
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
Accessorize is the best
oh i love that shop, there is so many pretty things in it
Soapysudds1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i got some nice smart flips flops from faith, but they are salmon pink, but im sure they do them in other colours aswell. also look in schuh cos they sell EVERYTHNG!!!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
flip flops :ahhhhh:
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
flip flops :ahhhhh:
Glory
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i got some nice beach flip flops from oneils in b'ham.. They are between the toe ones not jellybean but fabric toe ones. i got them for 12 pound but that was 6 weeks ago and i think there having a sale now.
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
BHS have some nice blue flip flops for £4 or it might be £6, they also have white which will go with anything. Asda also do some nice flip flops
Hoofbeat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Roxy usually do some good flipflops. I bought a lovely blue/turquoise pair from their the other year and they're great - they're quite chunky on the bottom so are really durable (good grip too) and the bits that go between your toes are made from really soft rubber so they don't rub your feet. They were more expensive than most you can buy in the high st stores I seem to remember, but they've lasted a long time and are my most comfortable every day flip flops!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When are you going to Cyprus and where are you staying?
strawberry_wise
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
reef flip-flops are stylish and comfy, you can get them from most surf-shops and they do loads of colours and patterns! mine cost about £14.99
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What's wrong with the ones you get free with magazines?
Soapysudds1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh how i loved my kurt geiger (sp) flip flops i got free with elle the other month. super comfy. but they dont last long!
Mata
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Another vote for Accessorize. Can't go wrong with the black ones for £8
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I was thinking Accessorize..that seems like a popular choice!

We own a house in Cyprus, it's near Aiya Napa in a place called Paralimni.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lucky, when are you goin?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads