Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecjs)
    To be honest, the only reason I celebrate Christmas is so that I get presents!
    Makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Makes sense.
    doesn't it though? can I be in your signiture mr white?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    doesn't it though? can I be in your signiture mr white?
    never mind...it costs rep

ReputationRep:
    never mind...it costs rep
    Oh, rep doesn't matter to me. I just put that bit there to mimic '6. Sure, I'll add your name - you seem quite amiable.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, rep doesn't matter to me. I just put that bit there to mimic '6. Sure, I'll add your name - you seem quite amiable.
    thank you.... i pride myself for being nice to my betters

ReputationRep:
    thank you.... i pride myself for being nice to my betters
    You're the perfect underling.

ReputationRep:
    You're the perfect underling.
    *bows* however at times i do lead cou's.... whahahahaha.

the power shall be mine soon. very soon!

ReputationRep:
    *bows* however at times i do lead cou's.... whahahahaha.

the power shall be mine soon. very soon!
    Sounds like fun - let me know when the coup begins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    Did anyone go to church today? or go to any christmas services at all?

I went to a midnight service last night, i'd never been before, but it was actually really nice. it was jiust a few carols

apparently there were only about 10 people at my church this morning, which i think is pretty low (i was in bed though).

lou xxx
    i went no were

ReputationRep:
    on sunday we had loads of people, it was great. Loadsa of mothers came to watch their little ones in the nativity.
    Our christmas service was good also, christmas day just doesn't feel whole without a visit to church, neither do most sundays (i.e. sleeping in due to wild partying previous night), guilt begins to settle.

ReputationRep:
    I went to church this morning. It was Ok, but I'm kinda ill and sound like the cookie monster tryin to sing. Church was full, but its usually way overful on a Sunday............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101mphfastball)
    I went to church this morning. It was Ok, but I'm kinda ill and sound like the cookie monster tryin to sing. Church was full, but its usually way overful on a Sunday............
    i see the baseball fan is back.....did i mention i played t-ball? :cool:
    do you go to church every sunday?

ReputationRep:
    i see the baseball fan is back.....did i mention i played t-ball? :cool:
    do you go to church every sunday?
    During the summer when I'm playing baseball sometimes I dont get to go, but mostly. When I'm in TX I go to Spring Creek Baptist Church on Rayford.

ReputationRep:
    During the summer when I'm playing baseball sometimes I dont get to go, but mostly. When I'm in TX I go to Spring Creek Baptist Church on Rayford.
    Rayford Rd? like by the airport? by houston?

ReputationRep:
    Rayford Rd? like by the airport? by houston?
    Rayford and Sawdust, Its about 25 minutes to the airport, off I45 , near the Woodlands

ReputationRep:
    Rayford and Sawdust, Its about 25 minutes to the airport, off I45 , near the Woodlands
    omg...i live in the woodlands!!! :cool: anouther texan, good to have you buddi

ReputationRep:
    omg...i live in the woodlands!!! :cool: anouther texan, good to have you buddi
    Zang!! I even know where you go to school...........

ReputationRep:
    Zang!! I even know where you go to school...........
    i go to oak ridge....you?

ReputationRep:
    i go to oak ridge....you?
    I'm at school in the UK right now, at the University of Southampton, I happen to be their baseball coach, pitching coach, hitting instructor, center fielder, pitcher. I should be back in TX in July, I think.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at school in the UK right now, at the University of Southampton, I happen to be their baseball coach, pitching coach, hitting instructor, center fielder, pitcher. I should be back in TX in July, I think.
    interesting.....so the uk doesnt have much baseball, eh? feeling a bit out of place? where did you graduate from?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.