Church at Christmas Watch

This discussion is closed.
101mphfastball
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
interesting.....so the uk doesnt have much baseball, eh? feeling a bit out of place? where did you graduate from?
I've actually spent most of my life here in the UK, including highschool. Though I've always felt outta place and still get made fun of tons.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not enough baseball. But it does have baseball. I have played internationally too and on a European All-Star team against the Slocumb Ball club from Rhode Island at the UK largest baseball tournament.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
I've actually spent most of my life here in the UK, including highschool. Though I've always felt outta place and still get made fun of tons.
that kinda stinks.....oak ridge is the best! im going there for all for years even if my family has to stay in the states if my dad moves overseas.... why do you get made fun of? surely they dont care that you are from the states!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that kinda stinks.....oak ridge is the best! im going there for all for years even if my family has to stay in the states if my dad moves overseas.... why do you get made fun of? surely they dont care that you are from the states!
its "family time" :rolleyes: if you want to talk more, pm me...!
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
People in the UK can be very anti-american. I get made fun of the way I talk, they way I say stuff, words I use, I'm solely responsible for the actions of our government, and Gerorge Bush in particular. Sometimes it aint nasty, I just get it a lot, sometimes people really hate me. Some people are better, pre-teens usually think I'm cool, not sure thats a good thing...............
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
People in the UK can be very anti-american. I get made fun of the way I talk, they way I say stuff, words I use, I'm solely responsible for the actions of our government, and Gerorge Bush in particular. Sometimes it aint nasty, I just get it a lot, sometimes people really hate me. Some people are better, pre-teens usually think I'm cool, not sure thats a good thing...............
lol...at least im not a "pre-teen" escapse from family time**... maybe i wont go to university there after all. yes even in america there is anti-americanism, its just more anti regionalism....especailly against texas now. tell someone from CA you like bush, you might as well be asking for a death sentece lol.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.5%
No (741)
72.5%

Watched Threads