This discussion is closed.
Dante2004
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
k. the fact is i fink beckham has become a sellout. he can hardly play football enyway. agree or disagree
gib
Report 16 years ago
he's twice the man and twice the playa you are son. get down the park and get some practice in b4 u make a fool of urself!
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dante2004)
k. the fact is i fink beckham has become a sellout. he can hardly play football enyway. agree or disagree
stop spamming and why did you not repsond to my most inteligent post on can white guys rap? to scared to have an intellectual conversation?
Dante2004
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
stop spamming and why did you not repsond to my most inteligent post on can white guys rap? to scared to have an intellectual conversation?
i ave replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muppet!!!!!!!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ave? please, where is the h?
gib
Report 16 years ago
get off loser!! we dont want u here! we want you gone! we have sweated blood for these forums and we wont let the likes of you ruin it! compendez?????
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gib)
get off loser!! we dont want u here! we want you gone! we have sweated blood for these forums and we wont let the likes of you ruin it! compendez?????
maybe you should say in ghetto......"yo, get outa the hood. your not in dis gang. gansta."
gib
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
maybe you should say in ghetto......"yo, get outa the hood. your not in dis gang. gansta."
and ur point is? if i have to whoop ass i will.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.72%
Better than expected (131)
20.89%
Worse than expected (341)
54.39%

Watched Threads