Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    k. the fact is i fink beckham has become a sellout. he can hardly play football enyway. agree or disagree

ReputationRep:
    he's twice the man and twice the playa you are son. get down the park and get some practice in b4 u make a fool of urself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante2004)
    k. the fact is i fink beckham has become a sellout. he can hardly play football enyway. agree or disagree
    stop spamming and why did you not repsond to my most inteligent post on can white guys rap? to scared to have an intellectual conversation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    stop spamming and why did you not repsond to my most inteligent post on can white guys rap? to scared to have an intellectual conversation?
    i ave replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muppet!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ave? please, where is the h?

ReputationRep:
    get off loser!! we dont want u here! we want you gone! we have sweated blood for these forums and we wont let the likes of you ruin it! compendez?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gib)
    get off loser!! we dont want u here! we want you gone! we have sweated blood for these forums and we wont let the likes of you ruin it! compendez?????
    maybe you should say in ghetto......"yo, get outa the hood. your not in dis gang. gansta."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    maybe you should say in ghetto......"yo, get outa the hood. your not in dis gang. gansta."
    and ur point is? if i have to whoop ass i will.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.