Poll: Where do you open your stocking? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
A servant ey? And then I could swing around on them to my heart's content while the family was out at the latest noble's ball. Tempting.

What exactly would this 'servant' position entail?
Basically, you would need to clean up after the family (12 of us, so that's a lot of work), and maintain the vacuum containment in the library. We wouldn't pay you, but you could swing around the library as much as you like. Sound fair?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Basically, you would need to clean up after the family (12 of us, so that's a lot of work), and maintain the vacuum containment in the library. We wouldn't pay you, but you could swing around the library as much as you like. Sound fair?
i'll do it! even though my house is pretty posh... yours sounds much more interesting..

lou xxx
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i'll do it! even though my house is pretty posh... yours sounds much more interesting..

lou xxx
Consider yourself hired! Just be up at 5:00 every morning to make breakfast, and ensure that you are awake until midnight to turn off the heating - apart from that, the other 5 hours are yours' to spend as you wish!
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I respectfully decline. I may however, arrive at some point as a mysterious guest. Be sure to welcome me.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
I respectfully decline. I may however, arrive at some point as a mysterious guest. Be sure to welcome me.
I'll inform the butler that he should expect you.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll inform the butler that he should expect you.

You have a butler?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
You have a butler?
Oh yes, I don't know how we'd get by without ol' Mandern.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (63)
29.44%
No - I got the required grades (122)
57.01%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (29)
13.55%

Watched Threads