The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Widowmaker
only cos I said something!! :mad:
mods couldn't give a stuff, although pig was very helpful.

Yeah.. you appealed the case. What's the problem?
Reply 41
Miles
Is this coming from the person who posted an image of an erect penis?

:wink: Ahem that was one of my bad days, sorry for any 'inconvienence' it may have caused to the dear TSR members
Reply 42
Can I also point out that publishing Private messages without the author's permission is not exactly kosher.
Reply 43
Helenia
Phil was only ever on a temporary ban via the warning system. Despite what Widowmaker said.

What?

still unjust...if i hate you, i hate you!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH! are you a communist sympathizer or something^o). Just accept i hate you,.. doesn't deserve a ban does it :confused:
Helenia
Can I also point out that publishing Private messages without the author's permission is not exactly kosher.

Unless it's Dazya :rolleyes:
Reply 45
Are the rules the same for the subs? Do they also get banned after 15 warning points?
Reply 46
Vhisko
I've been seeing soo many people disappearing from TSR, its not even funny.

They're getting banned for no reason and if there is a reason, you don't give a second chance. :eek: :mad:

My best of friends were on here some months ago, they made some snobby comments about the London terrorists :rolleyes: and were out of here before I knew it and my friend apoligised and pleaded to the mod by means of emails, yet he was told that his comment was upsetting other TSR members and was never unbanned again.

:mad: :frown: Well seems TSR members have no power and aren't given a second chance - unfair - end off.

Pssst you've been here for 2.5 weeks :rolleyes:
Reply 47
Helenia

True. But to be fair, it made Phil come out looking a tad worse with that crazy arse typo.
Vhisko
Are the rules the same for the subs? Do they also get banned after 15 warning points?

Yes.
Reply 49
Vhisko

Yes.
Reply 50
Phil23

FREEDOM OF SPEECH! are you a communist sympathizer or something^o). Just accept i hate you,.. doesn't deserve a ban does it :confused:

Phil whats your problem? :confused:

You looking for a fight, than fight a men u coward :mad:
Miles
Yes.

Noooooooooooo deja vu
Reply 52
Vhisko

yes, and posting an erect cock in the sub fourms is against the rules too.
Reply 53
Phil23

What does communism have to do with anything?

Hate me if you will. Just stop posting it and insulting me. I already pointed out the rules.
Reply 54
visesh
yes, and posting an erect cock in the sub fourms is against the rules too.

Serious? Well that's another reason not to subsribe now =\
Reply 55
mockel
Serious? Well that's another reason not to subsribe now =\

well, i'm not sure about warning points, but the posts will get deleted and you'll get a clip round the ear.
Reply 56
visesh
well, i'm not sure about warning points, but the posts will get deleted and you'll get a clip round the ear.

that is not physically possible over the internet - now would they intend to do that?
Phil23
that is not physically possible over the internet - now would they intend to do that?

^o)
Is it possible to block PMs from certain members?
Reply 59
they come round to your house and moderate you there. like you say in your sig, 'mods have too much power :eek:'

Latest