Turn on thread page Beta

Shockig presents you will be recycling next year? watch

ReputationRep:
    i was lucky to avoid the horrors of underwear and other such junk this year but i was wondering did anyone get any really awful presents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i was lucky to avoid the horrors of underwear and other such junk this year but i was wondering did anyone get any really awful presents?

A chocolate golfclub!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    A chocolate golfclub!?!
    Try eating it (just a suggestion).

ReputationRep:
    nice at least tho u can eat it and it wont be lingering round for ages while you work out how to get rid of it without who ever gave it to u finding out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)

I could do but how stupid would I look next time I turn up at the driving range with a half-knawed 5-iron?

ReputationRep:
    If you recycle... just remember to write down who gave it to you. Would be a tad embarrasing to give back to the person who gave it to you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ralfskini)
    I could do but how stupid would I look next time I turn up at the driving range with a half-knawed 5-iron?
    er how big is it? full size and what else are u meant to do with it apart from eating it?

ReputationRep:
    Well, as I've said, the lighted Revlon make-up mirror I got from my uncle.

Not only is it damned ugly, but was probably really expensive too, so I can't even fob it off to a friend (not that I would; don't want them to think I have no taste) because it's too 'much' as it were *sigh*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_ -1)
    If you recycle... just remember to write down who gave it to you. Would be a tad embarrasing to give back to the person who gave it to you...
    or not bother and ensure who ever sent u the incrimminalting present gets the same feeling you got when u opened it

ReputationRep:
    er how big is it? full size and what else are u meant to do with it apart from eating it?

Well it's about a foot long but it comes with two (full-sized) golf balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Well it's about a foot long but it comes with two (full-sized) golf balls
    where on earth sells things like that?

ReputationRep:
    Woolworths, Boots, Superdrug. Probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Well, as I've said, the lighted Revlon make-up mirror I got from my uncle.

Not only is it damned ugly, but was probably really expensive too, so I can't even fob it off to a friend (not that I would; don't want them to think I have no taste) because it's too 'much' as it were *sigh*.

My friend has one... it is ugly: yes, but its a useful mirror for putting on makeup in a dark room!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_ -1)
    My friend has one... it is ugly: yes, but its a useful mirror for putting on makeup in a dark room!
    why a dark room? does it have a light of something or does it have cool magical gandalf like properties?

ReputationRep:
    i quite fancy one though... hmmm chocolate...and i thought golf was a stupid game.

i didn't get any stupid presents... the worst i got was this little notebook + envelope set from my friend (who i've knwon since i was 4) + it was really teeny + it looked like you could have got it in a cracker... but hey i gave that friend a candle set that one of the kids in my mum's class had given her (my mum's a teacher) so it's not like i exactly spent a fortune...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

I dont know but on the back of the box it says Schlagerlball..... which is worrying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 'Ralfskini)
    I dont know but on the back of the box it says Schlagerlball..... which is worrying!
    lol! sounds kinda german

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    yummmy.....once i got these horrible granny underwear from grandma....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    Yes, but you see I don't actually bother with make-up.

does it have cool magical gandalf like properties?
    Ah, if only.

ReputationRep:
    lol! sounds kinda german

I know. :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.