The Student Room Group

GaGa 'discusses hermaphrodite rumours'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a204941/gaga-discusses-hermaphrodite-rumours.html
Rumours that the 'Bad Romance' singer was born a hermaphrodite have circulated since last year, and GaGa has admitted that she has played up to the speculation in her live show.

"We all know that one of the biggest talking points of the year was that I have a ****, so why not give them what they want?" she told Q. "I want to wear a **** strapped to my vagina.

"I also carry myself onstage in a masculine way and sing in a low register. This is not out of nowhere, right? I want to comment on that in a beautiful, artistic way. How I wanna show it. And I want to call this piece Lady Gaga Dies Hard."

GaGa went on to hit out at society's engrained stigma against sexually liberated women.

"When a guy says, 'Oh I ****** all these chicks this week,' there’s a high-five and giggling," she blasted. "But when a woman does it and it's publicised or she's open about her sexuality or she's free or liberated, it's, 'Oh, she must have a ****. There's a threat."

Good on her. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
We don't think she has one because she's 'sexually liberated', we think she has one because there are photos of it.
I love her music and I would do her
Reply 3
Bobifier
We don't think she has one because she's 'sexually liberated', we think she has one because there are photos of it.

Who is 'we'?
Reply 4
When a guy says, 'Oh I ****** all these chicks this week,' there’s a high-five and giggling," she blasted. "But when a woman does it and it's publicised or she's open about her sexuality or she's free or liberated, it's, 'Oh, she must have a ****.

When a key opens a lot of locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's a pretty crap lock.
^^ Seen that saying many many many times, but it gets better every time I hear it!
Phalanges
When a key opens a lot of locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's a pretty crap lock.

High five!

:borat:
Reply 7
I love Lady Gaga. She's a ******* champion. Those rumours were so pathetic anyway - her clothes are so painfully revealing, it was obvious there was no dick there.
Reply 8
She just has really large labia, tbh. I think she's exactly what music needs - an extrovert.
I agree :yep:
Don't know what that has to do with the rumours
Reply 10
Johnthebaptist1
High five!

:borat:

funny.
Mayowa
I love her music and I would do her

Well that's saying a lot.

Glad that was cleared up :rolleyes:
Reply 12
you thought it was a girl coz he had a hanbag
you didnt know it was a next mans grandad
People only say she is a man because she's not got the prettiest face in the world. Hilarious and tragic when you think about it Lady Gaga has a good voice, plays her own instruments, is immeasurably creative, and produces some of the best songs in ages and is mocked for being a man. Cheryl Cole is admits she much prefers dancing to singing, cant sing to save her life, repeatedly mimes, and hasn't got a talented bone in her body, but shes a national icon......right.
Bluelight
People only say she is a man because she's not got the prettiest face in the world. Hilarious and tragic when you think about it Lady Gaga has a good voice, plays her own instruments, is immeasurably creative, and produces some of the best songs in ages and is mocked for being a man. Cheryl Cole is admits she much prefers dancing to singing, cant sing to save her life, repeatedly mimes, and hasn't got a talented bone in her body, but shes a national icon......right.

I never thought of it like that. Cheryl's also a convicted criminal too funnily enough haha. But she wouldnt be anywhere near as famous if it weren't for her marriage.
Bluelight

I totally agree and I don't even like her or her music that much. I was really shocked by how good she is live :yep:
Phalanges

This is the stupidest analogy ever.
Bluelight

nice post. :smile:

in a popularity contest I'm guessing more girls would vote for gaga > cheryl whereas guys would vote cheryl > gaga.
If a pencil sharpener sharpens lots of pencils, it's a good sharpener. If a pencil is sharpened by lots of sharpeners, it's a just god damn pencil, not a penis arghhghhgkhakflka

Latest