The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nicola1986
YSL touch eclat, though i actually recommend people not to buy it because once you've bought one you'll become addicted to it and at 18 quid a pop its not the cheapest of makes ups!

I'm very tempted to get this..but it is expensive! Does it really work? I have quite olive/medium tone skin and not sure what shade to get. There are 3 shades right?
Reply 21
Nicola1986
YSL touch eclat, though i actually recommend people not to buy it because once you've bought one you'll become addicted to it and at 18 quid a pop its not the cheapest of makes ups!

is it really that good?
I quite like Jade fluid make up, it's cheaper too at 7€.
the papya body creme from the body shop or the new passion fruit one... they are lovely i swear by them to keep my skin all nice and moisturised
Reply 23
Frizz Ease hair serum is the only thing that keeps me from looking like I've come straight out of the 80s.. It's the best thing I've found for thick wavy hair like mine :smile:
an alternative to ysl touch eclat which i swear by is dior skinflash it works wonders and can be used ANYWHERE!!!!
Reply 25
Nicola1986

but it's very cost effective - i've had mine over a year now!
clinique 3 step skin care and vaseline for dry lips.
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure A moisturiser

the vaseline lip stuff with aloe vera

Lush fair trade foot lotion-it smells so lovely, it is minty!!
Nicola1986

I am planning to invest in that. I have heard it lasts for a while. My best discovery recently was One Step Face Base by Virgin Cosmetics. It is a combination powder and foundation and it is magical :biggrin:
ooo 1 step face base, love it
Soapysudds1
ooo 1 step face base, love it

It is amazing..Can't believe I survived without it!!!
Reply 31
Number 7 Intelligent Foundation - looks very natural (but better!)

Latest