Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Well done Whitey!

Does anybody disagree that most of my posts are useful?
    yep, i think only some are

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Mr White.
    For someone who's sent so many posts, you would have thought you'd have more than 3 gems! UK Learning are a bit stingy, aren't they? How about rubies and diamonds aswell? You have to send about a million posts before you can get one more measly gem! You should have won a trophy by now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    true. A guy was getting beaten up outside the pub and my dad just stood there laughing..i was like err,you might want to help?
    why didnt you intervene, typical women, expecting blokes to get involved in fights

what happened to the bloke in he end and was it 1 on 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    why didnt you intervene, typical women, expecting blokes to get involved in fights

what happened to the bloke in he end and was it 1 on 1
    the bloke got battered but the pub owner came out and stopped it eventually. It was 2 blokes on 1.
    My dad usually helps thats all...hes not the type to stand around and watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecjs)
    Hey, Mr White.
    For someone who's sent so many posts, you would have thought you'd have more than 3 gems! UK Learning are a bit stingy, aren't they? How about rubies and diamonds aswell? You have to send about a million posts before you can get one more measly gem! You should have won a trophy by now!
    A lot of people don't agree with my far-right views, I suppose that my habit of saying what I'm thinking has made me relatively unpopular with the easily-offended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    A lot of people don't agree with my far-right views, I suppose that my habit of saying what I'm thinking has made me relatively unpopular with the easily-offended.
    eg people like me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    eg people like me!
    Exactly. Most people don't mind being regularly demeaned by me, however some people (like yourself) take offence.

ReputationRep:
    yes but its not my fault (",) ive always held my heart on my sleeve!if people be mean to me i get really offended by it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    the bloke got battered but the pub owner came out and stopped it eventually. It was 2 blokes on 1.
    My dad usually helps thats all...hes not the type to stand around and watch.
    i wouldnt either, id get stuck in. Phone the police is also usually a good idea.

ReputationRep:

far right? i thought you were a commie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    i wouldnt either, id get stuck in. Phone the police is also usually a good idea.
    dont ring the police, unless theres some serious ass whoopin going on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    far right? i thought you were a commie
    ha ha ha ha ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    dont ring the police, unless theres some serious ass whoopin going on!
    no, you ring the police because i know people that have been stabbed in bar fights, even bouncers do.

whey, my 700th post on christmas day

ReputationRep:
    No, no - you're very relevant.
    Oh thanks

So are you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Technically I was first to 3000 as well but Ollie accidentally deleted a thread, which made it appear Vienna reached that milestone before me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Technically I was first to 3000 as well but Ollie accidentally deleted a thread, which made it appear Vienna reached that milestone before me.
    I remember that. Lord Huntroyde was indeed the first to reach 3000. A new user asked what the fuss was about Lord Huntroyde losing his lolly and leaving. Ollie replied 'because he was the highest poster ever'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    no, you ring the police because i know people that have been stabbed in bar fights, even bouncers do.

whey, my 700th post on christmas day
    Congrats. may you continue to post many more useful tid bits of information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I remember that. Lord Huntroyde was indeed the first to reach 3000. A new user asked what the fuss was about Lord Huntroyde losing his lolly and leaving. Ollie replied 'because he was the highest poster ever'
    "losing his lolly" - I like that.

ReputationRep:
    Mr White - maybe your high post count should be thought of as an alarm to inform you that you have no life?

Very sad indeed....

ReputationRep:
    Let us forever remember, in the great archives of UK-Learning history:

1000 - PHIL
    2000 - Lord Huntroyde
    3000 - Vienna95
    4000 - Mr White

Tomorrow: 5000. The next day: The world!
    blimey white, i just realised you have your own status title 'UKL Demigod'! well done...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.