The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Calm down, It's Christmas :smile: Kind of.

Shouldn't the thread title be 'A Historic Moment' rather than 'An Historic Moment'?

Just trying to change the subject :tongue:
Reply 61
Mr White
Thank you, thank you. There's nobody who deserves it more.

dont pleasure yourself
Reply 62
eric bischoff
dont pleasure yourself

that sounds suspiciously like what 13 yr old boys like doing
Reply 63
CrzySxyCool
uh how about no!mayne if you took your head out of your ass and stopped being such a uptight b*****d,

CrzySxyCool
no i was just saying that i take offense to people like YOU with your queer comments

CrzySxyCool
im just sick of people like that posting things that are uncalled for.

ok these are three of your posts in this thread in which you are directly attacking other members of the forum. If you are so sensitive and wear your heart on your sleeve so much, have you ever considered that if you made nicer posts then maybe you would get nicer ones back. If you cant take comments without being offended then I would advise you not to make offensive comments yourself.
Mr White has posted a thread about how he has been the first to post 4000 posts, if you dont like that then stay out of the thread you dont have to spoil it with your rudeness!!
Reply 64
JSM
that sounds suspiciously like what 13 yr old boys like doing

hey i gave you 1 gem be kind
Reply 65
viviki
ok these are three of your posts in this thread in which you are directly attacking other members of the forum. If you are so sensitive and wear your heart on your sleeve so much, have you ever considered that if you made nicer posts then maybe you would get nicer ones back. If you cant take comments without being offended then I would advise you not to make offensive comments yourself.
Mr White has posted a thread about how he has been the first to post 4000 posts, if you dont like that then stay out of the thread you dont have to spoil it with your rudeness!!

the third one, she is not being rude, drop it. :tongue: Peace and goodwill
Reply 66
I believe that if you are American it is "A Historic" if you are from the UK it is "An Historic"
viviki

Agrees.

If you can't take it, then don't dish it out!
Reply 68
Lord Huntroyde
Technically I was first to 3000 as well but Ollie accidentally deleted a thread, which made it appear Vienna reached that milestone before me.

indeed, very true, he way.

i deleted a thread by mistake,

btw, the thread is back now!
Reply 69
YouKnewThat!
Agrees.

If you can't take it, then don't dish it out!

that is true though.you cant say things and expect people not to say anything back
Reply 70
eric bischoff
hey i gave you 1 gem be kind

sorry eric, the temptation was too great, anyway I lost most of the rep you gave me, on the GCSE exam results thread where i said some people who are classed as poor are not really poor.
viviki
right, i wasnt going to say anything more about this, but i DO NOT EVER(and you can check every post i have made) critise people before they critisise me. Theres always someone being mean and then i take offense and say something. Mr White always critises people, and people always attack me. BUT they never get any stick for it.
viviki
right, i wasnt going to say anything more about this, but i DO NOT EVER(and you can check every post i have made) critise people before they critisise me. Theres always someone being mean and then i take offense and say something. Mr White always critises people, and people always attack me. BUT they never get any stick for it.
And i cant take it, so when people "dish it out" i get offended, but i never say something without being provoked.
eric bischoff
that is true though.you cant say things and expect people not to say anything back

Cool, someone agreed with ME :biggrin:
Reply 74
CrzySxyCool

try not to go overload
Reply 75
JSM
sorry eric, the temptation was too great, anyway I lost most of the rep you gave me, on the GCSE exam results thread where i said some people who are classed as poor are not really poor.

look at your rep now
eric bischoff
i never say thins horrible without a explanation, and its not my fault i dislike Mr White, he continually has a dig at me.
Reply 77
CrzySxyCool
i never say thins horrible without a explanation, and its not my fault i dislike Mr White, he continually has a dig at me.

well maybe jumping into an arguement straight away is not the right idea
Reply 78
eric bischoff
look at your rep now

jokes man, you didnt really have to do that, I owe you big time, ill try and be nice :biggrin:
eric bischoff
well maybe jumping into an arguement straight away is not the right idea
yes i know,BUT all im trying =to say to the people who say i have a dig at people is, i never start it!theres always being mean to me first!

Latest

Trending

Trending