Girls...what pops into your head when you see a guy? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fresh Prince
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Say if a guy approaches you, what would you think of 1st. Would you rank how good he looks? His clothes that he wears, his hair? You get the idea
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
do you mean what do we think of them physically or first impressions.
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For me personally, it would be their hair.
ickle titch
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
uuum....have a terrible eye for teeth.
not nice teeth = no go. haha.
fleur-de-lis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*thinks*
most likely in this order... this is what I notice (but not necessarily what I fancy)
1. His body language
2. His hair
3. Physique
4. Eyes- whether he gives eye contact or not
5. The conversation he strikes
6. Dress sense
Glory
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the eyes, apparently you can tell alot about a person from staring into their eyes.
Fresh Prince
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
do you mean what do we think of them physically or first impressions.
More physically, since you wouldn't speak to them yet, initial 1st impressions.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Overall facial expressions whether they think they are great or whether they are actually interested is mine. Posture that kind of thing then I go for looking at the physical.
w8wizz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Glory)
the eyes, apparently you can tell alot about a person from staring into their eyes.
i heard some people say this, but i dont see how?????/
waddles
Report 13 years ago
the first thing i probably notice is a guys height! i like taller men and after that initial observation it is their overall facial features. i dont look for anything specific as long as they have an overall attractive face, if u get what i mean!
fleur-de-lis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by w8wizz)
i heard some people say this, but i dont see how?????/
Try talking to someone again by giving them eye contact and see if they look away and doesn't hold your gaze. Or if they continue to look deepily into your eyes :rolleyes:
Glory
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by slstephen)
Try talking to someone again by giving them eye contact and see if they look away and doesn't hold your gaze. Or if they continue to look deepily into your eyes :rolleyes:
*nods* a sign of honestly and avoidance. Plus you can normally tell if someone is bored to, there eyes dart around looking for something/someone.
buttons7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think i read somewhere that the first thing you notice about a person is what gender they are. so, generally, i imagine the very first thing is that.

afterwards, a general physical impression - no real specifics, i just kind of evaluate how nice looking they are overall.
AmyGrace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
for me usually its
1. body language ..you can kinda get a whole impression of his character then..usually anyway
2. eyes (duno just ahev athing for eyes..windows to the soul and all that u know :p: )
3. physique i think
4. hair

duno why but i think thatd be the order for me..i thnk its different depending on your preferences
masie86
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hair. always go straight for the hair.
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
eyes, then mouth (as in lips and teeth)
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by slstephen)
Maybe it's just me, but I find it a bit odd/creepy when people stare me in the eye when talking to me, unless it's someone I know well.
adamu
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
first thing i think is oh they are better looking then me...
chazzinio
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calumc)
Maybe it's just me, but I find it a bit odd/creepy when people stare me in the eye when talking to me, unless it's someone I know well.
apparently, to a women, keeping eye contact shows maturity and confidenec and is therefore very important in their deciding of how attractive you are
fleur-de-lis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by calumc)
I don't like staring matches either... I'm talking about comfortable eye contact (in which i. you don't feel that the other is trying to hypnotise you/ ii. isn't looking at anywhere else but you).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (760)
80.34%
Leave (186)
19.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed