The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ellie4
I still love you in spite of that =)

So you should. Its your fault :p:.

My preist tells me its common, it happens to every guy, and its not a big deal :smile:.
Reply 61
kingslaw
So you should. Its your fault :p:.

My preist tells me its common, it happens to every guy, and its not a big deal :smile:.

It is not my fault :eek: :frown:

You stay away from that priest, especially when he tells you to sit on his lap :mad:
Reply 62
Ellie4
Is that a challenge?

*hands pebble*
Reply 63
kingslaw
*hands pebble*

*Hides it*
Reply 64
Ellie4
It is not my fault :eek: :frown:

You stay away from that priest, especially when he tells you to sit on his lap :mad:

But...but...he's just trying to clense my soul.

And supposedly thats the most direct way to my soul...thats why it hurts so much when he tries to reach it with his clensing stick :frown:.

No wonder the choirboys have such high voices :rolleyes:.

Blasphemy, blas-for-you :smile:.
Reply 65
Ellie4
*Hides it*

*reaches for pebble*
Reply 66
kingslaw
*reaches for pebble*

:biggrin:
*loves it*
Reply 67
Ellie4
:biggrin:
*loves it*

*finds a whole beach worth of pebbles* :eek:
Reply 68
kingslaw
*finds a whole beach worth of pebbles* :eek:

:redface:

I er... um... *scarpers*
Reply 69
Ellie4
:redface:

I er... um... *scarpers*

Nevermind smuggling heroin up there, you could hide a whole poppy field and the Afghan farmer there :eek:.

But these are lifestyle questions I have no right to ask about :frown:.
Reply 70
kingslaw
Nevermind smuggling heroin up there, you could hide a whole poppy field and the Afghan farmer there :eek:.

But these are lifestyle questions I have no right to ask about :frown:.

Saddam Hussain would never have been found if he took shelter in me. It's like a black hole; once something goes in, it's seldom found again.
Reply 71
Ellie4
Saddam Hussain would never have been found if he took shelter in me. It's like a black hole; once something goes in, it's seldom found again.

And thus solves the mystery of the dissappearance of Red Rum.
Reply 72
kingslaw
And thus solves the mystery of the dissappearance of Red Rum.

:smile: Truth had to come out some day. He, however, does not.
Reply 73
bed - in a nice hotel room :smile: .
Reply 74
i think for someones first time a hotel might be a bit intimidating, it's like you're there just for sex, wheras if it's at home (or your partners) you're not there just for sex, you're there to watcha film or whatever and one thing leads to another.

i just think people who make a big thing about where/when there first time is are just putting more pressure on themselves (my first time was unplanned and nice)

lou xxx
Reply 75
That's true - though if someone has really nosy/overprotective parents it might be the only way to get away. Not that I'd recommend it myself.

Ellie and Kingslaw - stop spamming!

Edit:
red_roadkill
Hell yes, she's worse, the saucy little minx

"probably" haven't done more than a couple. Hmmmmmm...

Well I'm not going to check through them all and make a list! Note that Cambridge is decidedly short on beaches and the like.
Reply 76
Helenia
That's true - though if someone has really nosy/overprotective parents it might be the only way to get away. Not that I'd recommend it myself..

then only go round when you know there'll be an empty house :smile:

lou xxx
Reply 77
Helenia
That's true - though if someone has really nosy/overprotective parents it might be the only way to get away. Not that I'd recommend it myself.

exactly, in a hotel you know you are not going to be interrupted and that's it's private. but everyone's different :smile:
Reply 78
Adarah
exactly, in a hotel you know you are not going to be interrupted and that's it's private. but everyone's different :smile:

but do you not think it's kinda awkward going to a hotel just to have sex? it just seems kinda sleazy... i don't think sex is one of those things that should be planned ahead- it's so much better when it's spontaneous (especially if it's your first time, makes you way less nervous)

lou xxx
Reply 79
lou p
but do you not think it's kinda awkward going to a hotel just to have sex? it just seems kinda sleazy... i don't think sex is one of those things that should be planned ahead- it's so much better when it's spontaneous (especially if it's your first time, makes you way less nervous)

lou xxx

Well, I don't think I'd do it cause it cost so much, but I thought we could write what we'd like (regardless of money or availability of nearby beaches etc :wink: ). Best would be a hotel by the sea btw :biggrin:
And I wouldn't think it's bad, I mean I guess it's nicer when it's spontaneous, but if you don't have a place where you can have spontaneous sex on a clean bed... then a hotel is preferable. Like if you have to wait until someone's parents go away for the weekend or something then it's still sort of planned anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending