This discussion is closed.
KONDR
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Yo guys, this year I am graduating from an LSE external. I will probably get a 2:1.
Which uni do you think would be the best for Finance (except LSE, LBS)?
I am currently choosing among Lancaster, Notts, Warwick (however their course is tooo theoretical) and UMIST. Imperial is too expensive.
But still, what would you recommend?
J.S.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by KONDR)
Yo guys, this year I am graduating from an LSE external. I will probably get a 2:1.
Which uni do you think would be the best for Finance (except LSE, LBS)?
I am currently choosing among Lancaster, Notts, Warwick (however their course is tooo theoretical) and UMIST. Imperial is too expensive.
But still, what would you recommend?
Out of those Warwick is defintely the best (although yes, is theoretical), although the others you're considering are pretty good too. City is known to be reasonably good, although has a reputation for taking on people who are not able to get into LSE but have a ton of £££. Manchester business school is also reputable, which is either set to/has merged with UMIST. Those are the best in the UK. Also, may want to look at Cranfield and Henley, although I'm not sure if there are specific finance courses there.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.68%
Better than expected (131)
20.86%
Worse than expected (342)
54.46%

Watched Threads