The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That Polish judge was a prick.

There were at least four British judges :confused:

If anyone didn't watch it, its general quality can be summed up in this statement:

Will Young was one of the best :frown:
Reply 2
thats true, will young was the best, although that australian guy with the afro had a lovely voice too
Reply 3
kelly clarkson was good also.
but i think will had the most charisma and general talent. but hey! im a fan!
Reply 4
me too, i love will, he seems so genuine, awww he is a sweetie

x x x
Reply 5
Oh my god...i love will too, join the will young appreciation society on the 'will young is not gay thread'.... yaaay some more believers! :biggrin:
Reply 6
where is that thread?

x x x
Reply 7
Anyone know how that Guy Sebastian from Australia went? Or isn't he in it? Sorry, but my better half followed it right through over here and wants to keep up.
Reply 8
the australian man did really well, i reckon it will be between him, will and kelly clarkson.

that australian had the most gorgeous smile, hmmm!
Reply 9
sassy_j
the australian man did really well, i reckon it will be between him, will and kelly clarkson.

that australian had the most gorgeous smile, hmmm!

Righto. So who is who? I'm guessing 'kelly clarkson' is the American. Where is 'will' from? And how did that Gareth Gates go? Please answer quick I don't want her to find out where I've gotten this information. Else she'll be on here all night sending my post count through the roof :wink:
I am slightly worried. As you all probably noticed there were about 10 judges and we only saw around 4 after each singer sang. If every country does this then the show is in a sense has been tailored to make someone win. The Canadian version may only show Will Young being slagged off. I didn't think Will Young sang his best to be honest, it sounded as if he had a sore throat.
Reply 11
Sire
Righto. So who is who? I'm guessing 'kelly clarkson' is the American. Where is 'will' from? And how did that Gareth Gates go? Please answer quick I don't want her to find out where I've gotten this information. Else she'll be on here all night sending my post count through the roof :wink:

kelly clarkson-american
will-british

gareth gates wasnt in it, because he didnt win english pop idol, he came runner up

x x x
Reply 12
happysunshine
I am slightly worried. As you all probably noticed there were about 10 judges and we only saw around 4 after each singer sang. If every country does this then the show is in a sense has been tailored to make someone win. The Canadian version may only show Will Young being slagged off. I didn't think Will Young sang his best to be honest, it sounded as if he had a sore throat.

In order, top 3:

KELLY CLARKSON
WILL YOUNG
NORWEGIAN GUY WHO DID U2
Reply 13
he sounded nervous, i thik they all did.i dont blame them tho, i couldnt do it
TINNEY
In order, top 3:

KELLY CLARKSON
WILL YOUNG
NORWEGIAN GUY WHO DID U2

I think Guy Sebastian is in with a chance... he is cool. As is that rocker guy Peter.
Reply 15
oh yeah, i forgot the norweigan bloke.that judge was really nasty, saying he looked like a hobbit!

i thought he was going to cry,.

if somesaid i looked like a hobbit i might go into hiding
Reply 16
happysunshine

I'm pretty sure the same program went out around the world.
Lord Huntroyde
I'm pretty sure the same program went out around the world.

Ant and Dec were the Presenters for UK&US, the others had different ones. We hardly saw anything from the judge in the Middle East, Norway and a couple of others. I can hardly see the different TV companies wanting a show where only British Judges and that clown from Poland were speaking.
Reply 18
happysunshine
Ant and Dec were the Presenters for UK&US, the others had different ones. We hardly saw anything from the judge in the Middle East, Norway and a couple of others. I can hardly see the different TV companies wanting a show where only British Judges and that clown from Poland were speaking.

We had Pete Waterman = English
US had Simon Cowell = English
German had that woman = English
Australia had that bloke = English.

I think we already had a bit of an advantage.
Reply 19
Lord Huntroyde
We had Pete Waterman = English
US had Simon Cowell = English
German had that woman = English
Australia had that bloke = English.

I think we already had a bit of an advantage.

YES BUT IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT KELLY CLARKSON AND WILL YOUNG WERE THE BEST, I MEAN THEY R WORLD STARS ANYWAY...........

BLATANTLY OBVIOUS........

Latest

Trending

Trending