people you currently miss Watch

This discussion is closed.
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss a lot of people I met in the past and who I never really got to know better... people I met during trips abroad or at uni. Despite having finished secondary school 6 years ago, some of my best friends are still from there and I'm lucky enough to see them from time to time.
alio~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
I miss this kid,she is my cousin's daughter And i really miss her,she came here for 1 month and she lives in another country,so who do you miss at the moment :rolleyes: dead people are allowed and so is posting pics
Does it have to be people? I miss ALL of my pets that have died including dogs and hamsters.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alio~)
Does it have to be people? I miss ALL of my pets that have died including dogs and hamsters.
That shouldn't be a smile You just reminded me of my dog I got when I was 8 and who had to put down when he ended up paralysed after an accident on a roundabout
Stupid dog...
Xanthe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
I miss a lot of people I met in the past and who I never really got to know better... people I met during trips abroad or at uni. Despite having finished secondary school 6 years ago, some of my best friends are still from there and I'm lucky enough to see them from time to time.
Are you originally form Canada? I know you said you studied there, but is that where you're from?
puk2184
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My niece, she's only away for a week but she's my little angel
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my nana dreadfully. She lived with us [in the annexe] and theres not a day that goes by when I don't think about her. Loved her as much, if not more, than my parents.
xXMessedUpXx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my grandad...it was his funeral 4 years ago exactly and thinking bout it is getting to me a bit.

Um, i miss my ex..which sounds odd but he was my best friend before/during.after going out but he moved to the US then he came back but we haven't seen each other for a year and i miss seeing him as a mate. And my boyfriend...despite seeing him last on friday If i ahd any friends i'm sure i'd miss them..but i don't really so what the hell.
FlyingIsis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I MISS MY CHERRY PIE!....i knew i shouldnt have eaten it so quickly
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
my sister who's in singapore at uni(:
awkward_eagle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my ex too
We were best friends before and during our time going out for each other. We agreed to stay good friends afterwards, but it just hasn't happened, and I can't help feeling I ruined one of the best friendships I've ever had by asking him out...
xxSpicyChickenxx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i miss my nanny... shes still alive and i still see her oftern but she has cancer, its horrid, she cannot eat she is a different person the cancer has taken her over and changesd her body and mind, she can bearly talk and sometimes it seems she finds it hard to remember who and what i am...

i miss my old nan so much..
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its not a person but I'm missing London...
And also my friend Pri who can always make me smile. We used to cook chicken together back at uni. I miss her
djk_99
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my mum! She just moved to Canada this week, and its strange being in the house without her. And I have to cook meals and clean and help my dad move house cos my dad is useless. And I dont like being the only girl in the house.
And, to a lesser extent, I miss my brother who went with my mum. I have no one to have insult matches with!
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my mate, he lives in Southampton. I went to stay with him while he was housesitting, we had loads of fun.
*starry_eyed_*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i miss my friends... the way they used to be....i also miss my grandad, who i'm not allowed to talk to and my nan, who died nearly 10years ago.
Endymion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss many of the people I went to school with. I've long since lost contact. I also very much miss my Grandparents and my Great Gran who have all passed away.
Acaila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my grandparents
And I miss my friend who I haven't seen since primary school
And two other friends who are really far away
homabahrami
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my little brother. He died nearly 2 months ago And I also miss my gorgeous singing girlies from uni who are amaaaaazing, but all miles away from me...
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No one actually, I miss things/events/places more than people... :rolleyes:
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I really miss my best friend... but she's back on results day... how dare she go away for a whole three weeks!?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
20.06%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (132)
40.12%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.82%

Watched Threads