people you currently miss Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cazzi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i miss my boyfriend. he just started a full time job today, im going to see him ALOT less than im used to

ah well at least he will have money, so he'll be happy

i miss my ex best mate too, she decided she didnt want me anymore when she went away to college
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my baby
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by shopalotgrrl)
I miss my little brother. He died nearly 2 months ago And I also miss my gorgeous singing girlies from uni who are amaaaaazing, but all miles away from me...
omg the same thing happened to my friend... and shes studying in edinburgh and i see u have a scottish flag! how coincidental/not.
IgnorantDreamer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i miss my cousin who lives in aussie... she called today and we spoke for ages...wish she were here, my grandfather who died 6 years ago, he was awealth of tales and wisdom i never got to explore
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I dont generally miss people.. strange but I never know what people mean when they say "I miss ...". They aren't there, get over it... that's all I think about when there's someone not around..
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
I dont generally miss people.. strange but I never know what people mean when they say "I miss ...". They aren't there, get over it... that's all I think about when there's someone not around..
it's a feeling,like sadness,associated I thin,but you cant just go like oh he died get over it,unless you have no feelings,you just want them to be there,you cant control feelings that way :eek:
farizi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i miss a good friend of mine...after she got in a relationship with a guy(who happens to be a friend of mine) we didnt talk as much as we used to...
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i miss my gf, i havent seen her since tuesday and now i cant see her till monday grr it totally sucks
Malibu_barbie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my boyfriend. I'm going to see him tonight and I saw him about 3 hours ago, but I want to be with him all of the time. :love:
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
it's a feeling,like sadness,associated I thin,but you cant just go like oh he died get over it,unless you have no feelings,you just want them to be there,you cant control feelings that way :eek:
sure you can, just get a grip.
I dont get why you feel sad because someone isn't there... they're not there, fact of life, feeling bad about it won't help a thing!

remember the glass is half full
northern_lass
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my mum dad and dogs, as they are on holiday, but get back tomoro and my friends who i havent seen 4 a while
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My friends, because I'm so skint I can't afford to go see them and also my girlfriend too...
soilman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss all my friend from uni and I miss my girlfriend who I have only seen 3-4 times all summer and now shes abroad
Dramatic Star
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my best friend. We're not seeing eye to eye at the moment
sheerframboise
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I miss my boyfriend, I've just come back from holiday and now he's going away. I miss my parents and sister, they've gone off on holiday. I miss my relatives; my grandparents are in bad health... And they're all in China. Grr.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.98%
Leave (220)
20.02%

Watched Threads