New example of Anti-White America [double standards are racist!] Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bismarck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kondar)
Bismark, my friend, I really think that you're hanging on by a thin thread here. Just because one is 'proud' of being black doesnt mean that they want to pull out a uzi and start mowing down white people.

Im a bit dissppointed that you would even suggest this.
P.S. Kondar, my friend, I really think that you're hanging on by a thin thread here. Just because one is 'proud' of being white doesnt mean that they want to pull out a uzi and start mowing down black people.

Im a bit dissppointed that you would even suggest this.
Kondar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Did you not ask for 'one example' of a black pride group that did NOT advocate violence?
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Do you think that all groups that take pride in being black advocate violence?

Futhermore do you feel that the term 'black pride' is synnonomous with violence and aggresion against whites?
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Did you not ask for 'one example' of a black pride group that did NOT advocate violence?
A black pride group with more members than the black panthers that doesn't advocate violence or hatred of whites. Would you care to provide one?

Do you think that all groups that take pride in being black advocate violence?
Do you think that all groups that take pride in being white advocate violence?

Futhermore do you feel that the term 'black pride' is synnonomous with violence and aggresion against whites?
Futhermore do you feel that the term 'white pride' is synnonomous with violence and aggresion against blacks?
Alexdel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
Most of them do yes...

Futhermore do you feel that the term 'white pride' is synnonomous with violence and aggresion against blacks?
Yes..
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A black pride group with more members than the black panthers that doesn't advocate violence or hatred of whites. Would you care to provide one?
This leads one to believe that you are under the impression that ALL (large) black pride groups are violent and extremist. Do you feel this way?
No I dont. Your turn.
No, I dont. .... and you?
Goody1
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Widespread racism twoards whgies is basically the law these days,

If a white man assailts an asian man its deemed a racist assault and high priority an aisian man asssaults a white man its considered low p[riority.

All men are equal, tbh minoritys jsut use racism as an excuse when they dont get a job or a palce at auni they want althgough undoubteedly reacism does occur it doesnt occur as much as the minoritys would like it too so they can use it as an exucse when they get turned dwn for a job simply because the other candidate is better suited ofr the job, they cry racism and predujice.
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This leads one to believe that you are under the impression that ALL (large) black pride groups are violent and extremist.
Would you care to prove me wrong?

Do you feel this way?No I dont.
I don't share your optimism. Anyone who's proud of their race is a racist in my book.
Alexdel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Goody1)
Widespread racism twoards whgies is basically the law these days,

If a white man assailts an asian man its deemed a racist assault and high priority an aisian man asssaults a white man its considered low p[riority.

All men are equal, tbh minoritys jsut use racism as an excuse when they dont get a job or a palce at auni they want althgough undoubteedly reacism does occur it doesnt occur as much as the minoritys would like it too so they can use it as an exucse when they get turned dwn for a job simply because the other candidate is better suited ofr the job, they cry racism and predujice.
Widespread ignorance of the english language is basically the law nowadays....

P.S I was bored...
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Would you care to prove me wrong?
I will but not tonight. Its 10:30 pm for me, but I should just be waking up... still very jet lagged.
I don't share your optimism. Anyone who's proud of their race is a racist in my book.
race=heritage=culture. Look at the star by your name. Any pride there?
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I will but not tonight. Its 10:30 pm for me, but I should just be waking up... still very jet lagged.
You live on the east coast?

race=heritage=culture. Look at the star by your name. Any pride there?
Countries accomplish things; ethnic groups accomplish things; races do not. Race is a manufactured concept; it's only purpose is to show that one group of people is biologically inferior to another group of people.
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You live on the east coast?
You studied history?? Ever heard of Roanoke Island?
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You studied history?? Ever heard of Roanoke Island?
My knowledge of American history is crap. I admit it. :p:
Alexdel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My knowledge of American history is crap. I admit it. :p:
I shall keep that in mind...
twokeyalexe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its just another example of anti white racial discrimination-thats why you cant say your proud to be white cus the system is against white people
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twokeyalexe)
its just another example of anti white racial discrimination-thats why you cant say your proud to be white cus the system is against white people
of the hundreed or so posts you have done so far i'm yet to see you construct a single sensible argument. its just always grand statements and anger.

over half the top 20 threads on this forum are down to you (invariably with a silly biased poll attached) and yet you've never really said ANYTHING beyond silly race arguments.
twokeyalexe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jamie)
of the hundreed or so posts you have done so far i'm yet to see you construct a single sensible argument. its just always grand statements and anger.

over half the top 20 threads on this forum are down to you (invariably with a silly biased poll attached) and yet you've never really said ANYTHING beyond silly race arguments.
this is coming from the person who bans people for being proud to be white?
now who has entered a silly race arguement
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 13 years ago
Methinks you can be proud to be white without displaying neo-nazi/white supremist symbols/emblems.
twokeyalexe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how is that symbol nazi symbol- is everyone with a british flag a racist?
so it means anyone with a white pride symbol is a nazi?
perhaps you are giving extremists a hand by making people like LC01 who innocently use that symbol by tagging him as a nazi.
if white pride is exclusive to nazis-anyone proud to be white is automatically a nazi
this is a gross mistake and you help to spread fear and hate by calling people nazis who arent.

how is this symbol RACIST/WHITE SUPREMISTS?-it says proud to be white whether i am NOT I AM A NEO NAZI
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (43)
43.88%
Pro-humanity (55)
56.12%

Watched Threads