Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Don't you have some kind of medical insurance that would cover it. It does sound like some kind of infection that will require anti-biotics. You shouldn't need any specific tests - your GP should be able to disgnose it fairly quickly with things like ultra sound.
    yea, i don't have insurance, it's like $600 a month for health insurance. and those tests would be a lot of money. and u can visibly see the left side of my throat being swollen. well, it just looks fatter than the right side, ya know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)

He couldn't handle the stress of being in a semi sucesfull band basicaly. Joy Division are that well known but they influenced the likes of U2.

When Curtis died Joy Division became New Order.

ooops, sorry my maths went a bit wrong there!

god thats sad :-(

x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bvgpe)
    yea, i don't have insurance, it's like $600 a month for health insurance. and those tests would be a lot of money. and u can visibly see the left side of my throat being swollen. well, it just looks fatter than the right side, ya know?
    Well can't you just go to your local family doctor and ask for his/her opinion? It may be something really simple where they just go 'oh yeah, you will need these tablets etc etc' without the need for tests?

ReputationRep:
    It could be something simple glandular fever, tonsillitis, mumps. You are best to get it checked out at the doctors to be on the safe side, most likely it wont be anything complicated or expensive.

ReputationRep:
    lol a lump that what's called a GLAND

ReputationRep:
    Have you had an allergic reaction to anything recently?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.