Why are people setting off bombs in London? Watch

This discussion is closed.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its just an excuse because he didn't achieve his aim. Lets face it if it had just been a political stunt he would have stayed and faced the music and not run off to Italy.
Saffie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Indeed, his actions speak louder than his words. If he just wanted to scare then why run.
jameso88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what i find odd is that these terrorists say its for islam, when if you ask any muslim they will tell you once you have committed suicide you are no longer part of islam, so this excuse is nul and void and makes these terrorists ignorant of their own religion, the problem is their not being taught this side of islam
Darth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Untitled)
What do you think the reasons and motivations for the recent bombs in London were?

Is this a religious war islam versus well every other religion or is it an econimic war where no one actually knows which side their on?

Thoughts and opinions greatly appreciated.
Well i;m a muslim, and i certainly don't feel the fervor to blow up myself and killing a dozen others, but i wouldn't mind kicking blair in the shins every once in a while. I think that its a repressed mentality acting because 'they can'
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.45%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.65%
Nope, not that interesting (160)
39.9%

Watched Threads