The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why doesn't UKIP or Green (as much as I dislike the Green Party) get as many troll threads as the BNP? There are other fringe parties out there too you know
ras90
yes, as a protest vote.

I dont really agree with some of there more controversial policies, however if enough people protest vote, maybe just maybe labour and tory's will start listening.

edit: I cant vote BNP tho as there are no (and it is unlikely that there will be in the future) a bnp candidate in my area.

Spoil your vote instead!
Reply 42
im joining the bnp, too many pakis in england. taking all our jobs.
Their stance on women's roles and homoxesuality concerns me more than what they say about immigration. So no.
Monster Raving Loony FTW
jk1986
No chance, protest votes should go to the lib dems in my opinion..

the lib dems are a protest vote
I love how you made this a public poll :rolleyes:

And no.

Walkin'Butterfly
Monster Raving Loony FTW

I'm a member :biggrin:
Reply 47
Absolutely not. They say they are not racist, however my local BNP candidate regularly spouts extremely racist garbage and even has a video saved on his facebook page which contains the phrase 'youre not laughing now you black bastard'. I do believe that immigration has gone too far and our culture becoming lost due to political correctness. One example being schools not putting on nativity plays in the fear of offending other religions. That being said, the BNP are not the party to elect. They are far too extreme for my liking.
Reply 48
Yes! As a protest vote though. Oh I forgot stupid labours presence in power is forcing me to vote conservative. Ah, maybe another year.
devils18
No, i don't vote for pedos!

the BNP are peados?
Reply 50
Yes.

Gtfo Pakis.

:colonhash:

Spoiler

No
clair1987
Under BNP rules, if i had a great great grandmother who was dutch or from another EU country, would I or would I not be considered British?

If you can blend in then I don't think they care...BNP don't even hate on Jews anymore because they can blend in.
Reply 53
Didn't human life in Africa anyway, so BNP would have to kick everyone out.
Joy Division
If you can blend in then I don't think they care...BNP don't even hate on Jews anymore because they can blend in.

Faliraki
I think they would be OK with that.

ciawhobat
And the rest of your family were from Britain to and beyond that far back? I'm sure you'd be seen as ethnically British, then.

Thanks for the replies, I think I will stick with my conservative vote anyway :biggrin:
Reply 55
No way will I ever vote BNP. I think their policies are very concerning and will never get my support
Reply 56
devils18
No, i don't vote for pedos!

Are you retarded or just ignorant?? The BNP will beef up policing and remove the bureaucratic system that allows so many criminals to not get the punishment they deserve. The BNP is the only party that will make sure people who commit crimes such as child rape etc. will get sentences that will keep them out of society.
Reply 57
Joy Division

Wrong. In the Channel 4 documentary about Mark Collett, a young BNP member, he was caught on camera saying:
"I'm going to level with you. I'd never say this on camera, yeah, and you can say this to whoever you want, 'cos it's true. The Jews have been thrown out of every country, including England. There's not a single European country the Jews have not been thrown out of. And let's face it, David, when it happens that many times it's not just persecution. There's no smoke without fire."

In an undercover BBC documentary, a BNP member was secretly filmed giving a speech saying that Michael Howard had no right to talk about "what Britain needs", because of his Jewish background.

The BNP say they have no problem with Jewish people, and they're even saying they have no problem with ethnic minorities now (a Sikh man joined recently), but this is all just lies to get people to vote for them. People should do their research before they even consider voting for the BNP.
Voting for the BNP should be a known psychological disorder, for which the cure is severe electroshock therapy :yep:
Reply 59
Do I look like an illiterate thicko? Course not.

Latest

Trending

Trending