Turn on thread page Beta

Hatred for Condoms - Guys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovetash)
    Unfortunately, i have tried the former and had no luck
    I dunno whether you meant masturbation or oral, but I know lots of people who can't *** during felatio, even without having a condom on! I bet your girlfriend doesn't complain about your problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciara)
    Out of interest, which condoms are you using now, and who buys them?
    Cxx
    I'm just using standard Latex durex condoms, got them free from the NHS centre.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say get over it quick - not many girls are going to want to go barebacking with you mate. Get the thin Durex ones, sorry if I'm repeating, but I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smeets)
    I dunno whether you meant masturbation or oral, but I know lots of people who can't *** during felatio, even without having a condom on! I bet your girlfriend doesn't complain about your problem
    I meant masturbation. I can't actually *** during oral either, but my gfs hands seem to do the trick (it takes long enough... lol, i guess that's when she does complain :p: ) so i'm starting to think i generally have a sensitivity problem.

I'm off to go to bed/watch tv, i'll check this thread tomorrow. Thanks for the useful advice so far everyone

ReputationRep:
    If the thin durex ones are no good then there are thinner ones around, but they are very expensive £5.99 for 6. Not tried them yet, so i don't know what they are like. They are called Pasante Unique condoms and are available here and here .

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly how you feel, condoms for me pretty much remove all sensation as well, after a while, I do feel something, but it'll never be intense enough to have an orgasm - I've never ejaculated from having sex with a condom, they're awful things, stop circulation, make you lose your erection, take away the sensation, take way spontaneity etc. and like that guy on the first page, I too have turned down sex knowing that I'd have to use a condom, sometimes I just can't see the point if I don't get anything what-so-ever out of it.

Hope you feel better knowing you're not alone

ReputationRep:
    Well... I wouldn't know as I never have to use them :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Well... I wouldn't know as I never have to use them :bawling:
    :eek:

Someone has handsome as you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    :eek:

Someone has handsome as you??
    :eek: Gosh, wasn't expecting that- I thought you were in a mood with me? :p:

ReputationRep:
    i suggest you go visit the doctor about it, You might have some underlying medical problem. alergic to something in it maybe.

However if i was your gf, i still wouldnt sleep wtih you if i was on the pill, do you really wanna give your gf a std becos you dont use them with people you sleep with.

I dont wanna sound nasty or even judge you, but having sex without comdoms and expecting the girl to do the safety bit is something i feel strongly about.

ReputationRep:
    what choice do you have? how bout not wearing a condom at the very beginning of sex just to get a sensation and put it inafterwards tomake sure you dont get the woman pregnant... just cross fingers that you dont get pre-ejaculation

ReputationRep:
    I'm just using standard Latex durex condoms, got them free from the NHS centre.
    Bingo.
    Free ones tend to be the extra safe ones, so very thick and covered in spermicide. Really not going to be good for a fair number of men.

While condoms obviously are, first and foremost, to prevent STIs and pregnancy, shop bought ones tend to take into account the pleasure factor too..
    Take people's advice and go for featherlite. Costs money, and yes you have to ask the nice young lady in the chemist for them, but surely it's better than risking sex without?

And please, for the love of God, don't follow nasht's advice. Again, not worth the risk. Nor is it all that practical anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks for the replies guys, yesterday i was kind of regretting putting my problem up but now im glad, this has all helped
    Thanks imasillynarb too for posting your problem, it does feel a lot better lol.
    I think featherlites are worth a try then...

Thanks again
    Nick

ReputationRep:
    One word?
    Why the hostility?

I have a long term girlfriend. Sex sucks with a condom, i cant really feel ANYTHING. It's not that its just worse with a condom, with a condom there is NO sensation whatsoever. I'm asking for advice, tyvm.
    maybe its more of a psychological thing. You've convinced yourself you can't use them/have no sensation etc. In a way its like you've put up a mental barrier. No condoms ain't that great, but nothing else protects against STI's (and no contraceptive is 100%...the pill can fail. Try not to think about it so much, i think you could potentially enjoy sex using condoms but i don't think in your mind, you really want to. And that sir, could be the problem.

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks for the replies guys, yesterday i was kind of regretting putting my problem up but now im glad, this has all helped
    Thanks imasillynarb too for posting your problem, it does feel a lot better lol.
    I think featherlites are worth a try then...

Thanks again
    Nick
    Try talking to your gf about it, it may just be that she hasn't considered the pill, or has and won't go on it for health reasons (in which case you'll be waiting a long time). there's loads of different types of condoms out there, don't be afraid to try different ones (like featherlight/ribbed etc.), there'll probably all be better then the rubbish free ones you get given

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I have no problems with condoms. Yeah they make you a little less sensitive, but I'd gladly sacrifice that to feel safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Michael)
    I have no problems with condoms. Yeah they make you a little less sensitive, but I'd gladly sacrifice that to feel safe.
    yeah

it is a scary thing to have a pregnancy/sti scare. and i think that if you can avoid putting someone you care about through that just by using condoms then maybe it's worth the sacrifice.

luckily all my bf's have used them. but it could be the guy has a sensitivity problem.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you better start believing it, cuz it happens, as noted by a couple of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    If they remove all sensation..well, I find that pretty hard to believe to be honest.
    It probably does affect a few people but really a very few, a tiny percentage of guys yet you'll hear a lot more lying about it. It's the typical excuse used by some guys who want to convince a gullible girl not to use a condom. The most common problem is the loss of erection when putting it on, certainly not loss of sensation. Then again, there are loads of special cases, people who are allergic to latex...

That's why I didn't answer very nicely to the original poster because it's very likely that he's exaggerating and looking for excuses. Maybe he's being honest, who knows. But it's like me starting a thread complaining about having a 12-inch penis and how awful it is. What's the probability I'm saying the truth? I doubt I'd have that many replies of people saying: oh poor guy (and poor girlfriends), it must be hard finding girls who are comfortable sleeping with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smeets)
    maybe your girlfriend has an exceptionally large diameter? presumably you know how it feels without a rubber.....

hahaha funny....probably

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.