Hatred for Condoms - Guys Watch

This discussion is closed.
ciara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
It probably does affect a few people but really a very few, a tiny percentage of guys yet you'll hear a lot more lying about it. It's the typical excuse used by some guys who want to convince a gullible girl not to use a condom. The most common problem is the loss of erection when putting it on, certainly not loss of sensation. Then again, there are loads of special cases, people who are allergic to latex...

That's why I didn't answer very nicely to the original poster because it's very likely that he's exaggerating and looking for excuses. Maybe he's being honest, who knows. But it's like me starting a thread complaining about having a 12-inch penis and how awful it is. What's the probability I'm saying the truth? I doubt I'd have that many replies of people saying: oh poor guy (and poor girlfriends), it must be hard finding girls who are comfortable sleeping with you.

You were really harsh on him. This is an advice forum, and that's all he was looking for. Whether he was exaggerating or not, he wasn't threatening to stop using them, nor did he say he had previously refused to use them. In fact, he said he'd turned down sex because he knew he'd have to wear a condom! There's no point in judging him when he clearly seems to have a problem.

And if he really has come onto an internet forum to make up lies to make himself feel better about not using condoms in the future, well he just needs his head seeing to really doesn't he..

Cxx
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
And having a 12" penis is a legitimate problem as well..!
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
It sure would be for me!
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The pleasures of pre-marital sex....*sighs happily*
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sami C)
The pleasures of pre-marital sex....*sighs happily*

Wow, that was a constructive post..

:rolleyes:
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wow, that was a constructive post..
Indeed. I pride myself on my ability to guide and help those in need.
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ciara I'm very sorry for not being more understanding. After hundreds of people who have no medical problems come here and claim they can't use a condom for rubbish reasons, maybe this guy has some birth defect of the spine and can't use condoms.

Again, sorry to the original poster. I hope he can overcome this tragic condition.
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
how big is that??? a foot tall, oh boy.. ive seen one of them foot tall penis and my i dont want to have one like that.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Enough of that thank you...
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
ciara I'm very sorry for not being more understanding. After hundreds of people who have no medical problems come here and claim they can't use a condom for rubbish reasons, maybe this guy has some birth defect of the spine and can't use condoms.

Again, sorry to the original poster. I hope he can overcome this tragic condition.
Frankly, I agree with you SAM. This poster needs to weigh the consequences--getting nasty diseases/and getting someone pregnant versus the mundane feeling of sex. Why doesn't he just masturbate? Use sex to "please" his girlfriend.

I say "please" because 80% of girls are faking it anyway...
ilovetash
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by SlyPie)
Frankly, I agree with you SAM. This poster needs to weigh the consequences--getting nasty diseases/and getting someone pregnant versus the mundane feeling of sex. Why doesn't he just masturbate? Use sex to "please" his girlfriend.

I say "please" because 80% of girls are faking it anyway...
I agree with you in essence, but This Poster isn't gonna confine himself to a life of sole masturbation until he's weighed out the possibilities, and most contributions in this thread have steered me in the right direction for my next move
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1459)
79.6%
Leave (374)
20.4%

Watched Threads