Turn on thread page Beta

Celebration!!!! (if your awake that is) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just felt i had to share my very happy moment... As of midnight me and my boyfriend (fellow TSR-er kdfighter) have been celebrating our 2 yr anniversary by dancing to cockney rebel and eating cake..
    just though i'd share.

True love my friends...very real.

Much love x
    Lizzy and J.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzyLizzy)
    Just felt i had to share my very happy moment... As of midnight me and my boyfriend (fellow TSR-er kdfighter) have been celebrating our 2 yr anniversary by dancing to cockney rebel and eating cake..
    just though i'd share.

True love my friends...very real.

Much love x
    Lizzy and J.
    Awww....conjubilations. 2 whole years eh?

Hehe, and dancing and cake sounds like fun :cool: I wish I was doing that now.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats hunny!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much. xxxx
    Strange to think we've been together for two years...not without its ups and downs but...whahey.
    Bedtime soon methinks..i got my presents-i'm done.

Nighty night

ReputationRep:
    Coolio. Well done you two. Hope you have many more years of ups and downs - you wouldnt want it to get boring now would you?

ReputationRep:
    yes! i agree...happy birthday

ReputationRep:
    2 years? Go you!

ReputationRep:
    wellp i had a bad night yesterday, and a bad morning.. my mom is sermoning me again...

ReputationRep:
    congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    :party: WOOHOO CONGRATUALTIONS

that seriously is some achievement well done!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.