Guilty Conscience Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lumix
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Okay this sounds *really* weird, but I've got a guilty conscience about the dumbest thing. A few years ago I went to America to visit my friend, and we went to visit the Arlington cemetery. I used to have a habit of chewing my hair, (I stopped ages ago, thank god) anyway, and I was chewing my hair, broke a strand off and spat it out without thinking. We weren't near any graves or anything and it was only on a path, but I feel really guilty about it. I don't know why, kind of like because its a bit disrespectful, but I didn't mean to do it. What do you think?

(Yes I know this is a very strange thing to write about)
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You're unnecessarily preoccupied with this in order to surpress a deeper problem. Or something. But yeah, you're being somewhat crazy.
Lumix
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I don't know, I mean it sounds really dumb but I just feel guilty about it, just recently. It's really weird. I think I need to see a shrink.
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Skylark)
I don't know, I mean it sounds really dumb but I just feel guilty about it, just recently. It's really weird. I think I need to see a shrink.
You may. But I mean, even if you spat directly on a grave, what's the problem? who's gonna be angry?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OMG, how could you do such a thing??!!!!!

only joking :p:
Flukey
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Skylark)
*refers to counsillor*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.91%
Leave (221)
20.09%

Watched Threads