ReputationRep:
    http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp.html - Try this

ReputationRep:
    :confused: :confused:

I am speechless.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I've just figured out why it works

ReputationRep:
    I am guessing its somthing to with the way the brain thinks but go on please explain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I am guessing its somthing to with the way the brain thinks but go on please explain.
    No, no, don't want to spoil it for others, you can pm me if you want to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Haha, I've just figured out why it works
    ?

ReputationRep:
    This is the dumbest thing ever, I'm suprised so many people are amazed, write down the sequence of cards you see first, and then compare with the sequence after clicking the eye. They are all different.

Is the world really getting dumber or is this just a bad segment of the population to analyse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tealer)
    This is the dumbest thing ever, I'm suprised so many people are amazed, write down the sequence of cards you see first, and then compare with the sequence after clicking the eye. They are all different.

Is the world really getting dumber or is this just a bad segment of the population to analyse?
    And you had to spoil it for everyone

ReputationRep:

I feel rather stupid now. I always fall for these tricks.

ReputationRep:
    http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp.html - Try this
    I've seen that so many times as different things on different websites.

I've even seen it in a Powerpoint presentation called The Paul Daniels Experience, lol, how lame

ReputationRep:
    And you had to spoil it for everyone
    I prefer to use the term "enlightening". Seriously I'm shocked you were amazed.

ReputationRep:
    i wasn't amazed,ive seen so many different websites like this. You figure out how they do it after youve done it so many times...i have to admit that i didnt know how they did it the first time i tried out tricks like this but now i just find it pathetic..

ReputationRep:
    Well it's the first time i'd seen anything like this

At least it only took me a few minutes to see the trick.

ReputationRep:
    It was the first time for me also, but there is almost always a simple explaination for "phenomena" .

ReputationRep:
    If you thought that was good, here's one that i personally think is quite clever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mind.php

ReputationRep:
    Ah that was fun.

a.

ReputationRep:
    I know how it works!
    The two sets of cards are different. But look vaguely the same! When the first set of cards appears, write them all down. Then when the second set of cards appears, you'll see that they are different to the first lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    If you thought that was good, here's one that i personally think is quite clever.

I know why this one works without doing it

ReputationRep:
    That was on a thread a while back and the sun newspaper wanted to know how they did it, as they couldnt figure it out. I noticed it the second time i had a go. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)

doesnt work for me

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.