Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

I am awaiting confirmation from my Uni as to whether I've got my prefered accommodation choice. Apparently I won't hear until after results day, and I am not guaranteed to get any accommodation at all as I applied after the deadline. :rolleyes:

If I don't get in the Halls I want, how do I go about finding a house or flat or something? Are there websites with student accommodation on that I can research from home? Am a bit worried I'm going to end up in a cardboard box! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The uni will help you out and provide you with that information.A lot of unis have "uni approved" accommodation and things too so...

I don't know if I have a halls place until after results day too which is annoying.If I don't get one I'll cry.

ReputationRep:
    I have chosen to stay in private housing rather than stay in uni accomodation. I looked on spareroom.com or easyroommate.com or msn have a noticeboard for accomodation for students. hope this helps.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.