Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite shoes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    seeing as several of us seem obsessed by shoes i thought we should have a thread dedicate to our favourites, so post your piccys (or just describe them really well).

here's my fav boots, just because i'm usually so girly and they're really different to my other boots

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    seeing as several of us seem obsessed by shoes i thought we should have a thread dedicate to our favourites, so post your piccys (or just describe them really well).

here's my fav boots, just because i'm usually so girly and they're really different to my other boots

lou xxx
    they're really nice! I like them, although I'm not sure I could wear them

I'll take a pic of mine right now, but don't laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    they're really nice! I like them, although I'm not sure I could wear them

I'll take a pic of mine right now, but don't laugh!
    sometimes i'm ok in them, last time i wore them i took them off as soon as i was out the club cos i just couldn't walk (so everyone got to see my embarrasing comfy socks and my feet got a bit wet :cool: ), but other times i've walked home no problem.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    sometimes i'm ok in them, last time i wore them i took them off as soon as i was out the club cos i just couldn't walk (so everyone got to see my embarrasing comfy socks and my feet got a bit wet :cool: ), but other times i've walked home no problem.

lou xxx
    they might have just swollen up because of the dancing...
    I'm just no good with shoes like that, I wish I was

Well, ok, two pairs... my shoes, that I have had for ages, four year I think. One of them has half a new sole and they both have new leather backs - well not so new now... they are just so comfy.
    Then my sandals, which are like the shoes which I think look best, hehehe, and which I wear every day right now because it's summer
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    they might have just swollen up because of the dancing...
    I'm just no good with shoes like that, I wish I was

Well, ok, two pairs... my shoes, that I have had for ages, four year I think. One of them has half a new sole and they both have new leather backs - well not so new now... they are just so comfy.
    Then my sandals, which are like the shoes which I think look best, hehehe, and which I wear every day right now because it's summer
    they do look comfy, i love shoes like that, i have a pair that are white with coloured hearts on and pointy toes with a teeny heel and they're so amazingly comfy to drive in (but they're on about their 4th heel)

i really like those sandals, they're so pretty + i bet they go with everything *green eyes*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/louplou/boot.jpg

lou xxx
    woah, dominatrix boots. My favourite pair at the moment are little creamy white ballerina pumps made of kindof eyelet lace..my bf loves them, he calls them my fairy shoes, lol.

ReputationRep:
    they do look comfy, i love shoes like that, i have a pair that are white with coloured hearts on and pointy toes with a teeny heel and they're so amazingly comfy to drive in (but they're on about their 4th heel)

i really like those sandals, they're so pretty + i bet they go with everything *green eyes*

lou xxx
    yeah, they are so comfy, so I just can't throw them away, even if they are a bit manky, lol.
    the sandals are quite comfy too, well, as far as sandals go they are very comfy actually. and yes, the do go with everything - glad you like them

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I got two new pairs of shoes in the sales, will have to charge the camera and post them later

I seem to have about 5 pairs of flat ballet-pump/plimsoll type shoes at the moment.. currently loving those because they come in all kinds of cute styles and great colours and you don't get blisters from them!

ReputationRep:
    Oh i dont know..i love all my shoes!! Prob a toss up between these three......
    Oh and the ones i bought yday but dont have a piccy of....
    Attached Images

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Warning, these shoes could make you seriously jealous!

My D&G shoes

ReputationRep:
    umm...or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Oooh I got two new pairs of shoes in the sales, will have to charge the camera and post them later

I seem to have about 5 pairs of flat ballet-pump/plimsoll type shoes at the moment.. currently loving those because they come in all kinds of cute styles and great colours and you don't get blisters from them!
    i like them, but don't own any cos i think i'm too short, i'd never feel confident enough to go out them (hence why i have so many pairs of killer heels)

(Original post by Fleece)
    Oh i dont know..i love all my shoes!! Prob a toss up between these three......
    Oh and the ones i bought yday but dont have a piccy of....
    i love the miss kitty ones, they're so cute!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i like them, but don't own any cos i think i'm too short, i'd never feel confident enough to go out them (hence why i have so many pairs of killer heels)
    Oh, I'm really short but it doesn't bother me! I do so much walking/cycling that killer heels aren't always appropriate for me I love them nonetheless though

ReputationRep:
    Etnies all the way

ReputationRep:
    im loving your shoes fleece, not sure bout the d&g ones tho juno i cant stand the whole leopard print thing, or for that matter the whole dodgy wedge thing. suppose its a matter of personal taste eh? but where ever did you get them?

Here are some of my favourite pairs of shoes...

These were my prom shoes...:love:

I love shoes...Can't wait to get paid this week and go shoe shopping

ReputationRep:
    Those last ones from Dorothy Perkins?

ReputationRep:
    i love shoes, i'm a skinflint so i always buy stuff from tk maxx. the shoes there are to die for, i got a pair of shoes for £20 there and they were originally £105, i'm not joking- they're gorgeous as well.

(Original post by Fleece)
    Those last ones from Dorothy Perkins?
    Yep. My bargin shoes. Nobody believes me when I say were I got them from and how much they cost. I suppose most people don't associate the shop with fantastic shoes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, a lot of pics of gorgeous shoes here! :eek:

I really like your prom shoes, sparklyteacosie!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.