The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
~Bex~
Don't talk to me about English Lit. I answered the question on the text we hadn't studied! (I'd done it in my own time and felt more confident answering that question than any of the others)

In my Geography exam I answered the two questions we hadn't studied. They were worded much more coherently than the other questions and they just seemed "easier". :smile:
Reply 21
~Bex~
Don't talk to me about English Lit. I answered the question on the text we hadn't studied! (I'd done it in my own time and felt more confident answering that question than any of the others)

Seriously? You must be great at English to be able to study a text on your own! But you knew what you were doing, right? Which is a good thing :smile:

Me, I didn't even know what I was doing. I hardly answered the questions as I strayed completely from the main point.

So I'm hoping for lenient examiners and moderators. My only hope.
Reply 22
Whizz Kid
In my Geography exam I answered the two questions we hadn't studied. They were worded much more coherently than the other questions and they just seemed "easier". :smile:

Ergh, don't talk to me about geography. My Paper 2 was the worst ever. My case studies were...complete, utter rubbish. Memories of my failures are coming back.
Reply 23
firestone
Seriously? You must be great at English to be able to study a text on your own! But you knew what you were doing, right? Which is a good thing :smile:

Me, I didn't even know what I was doing. I hardly answered the questions as I strayed completely from the main point.

Well I found a couple of good sites which had some helpful stuff about the text. And the question really did seem alot easier.
Reply 24
~Bex~
Well I found a couple of good sites which had some helpful stuff about the text. And the question really did seem alot easier.

Helpful stuff didn't help me with English Literature. I used a revision guide, which meant that I tried to put all the irrelevant things into my Lord of the Flies essay. Hence why I went off-topic. I hardly said anything about what the question wanted from me.
Reply 25
All my predicted grades are B's. Dunno why, im in all the top set groups and my SATS where 777 :confused: :confused:
firestone

My english Lit was the worst, i didnt know what i was doing. And im predicted an A, man i just hope that the examiner was in a good mood when he marked my paper.

Latest