The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Is there anyway of putting a countdown as your 'wallpaper' on a computer?
Reply 21
No. Your desktop is not really 'interactive'. Perhaps set the countdown as your homepage /bookmark it... That's all I can think of. Unless you get a program which you can install, and have it running all the time, but I don't know any, sorry.
Reply 22
I know there is a way, but unfortunately I dont know it! I know that it's possible because I downloaded a '100 days of harry potter' desktop a whileback which was a countdown to the book release.
Reply 23
There's a small program which you can download (Click Here!!) , called Phantim3. Install it, and then you simply run it, right click on the little window that appears, go up and select "Choose Date/Time", and put in the date and time of when you want it to countdown to (e.g. 25th August, 10:30 am), et voila!

Simple!
henryt
There's a small program which you can download (Click Here!!) , called Phantim3. Install it, and then you simply run it, right click on the little window that appears, go up and select "Choose Date/Time", and put in the date and time of when you want it to countdown to (e.g. 25th August, 10:30 am), et voila!

Simple!

cool countdown software
Reply 25
Thats really cool. Thanx!

Latest