pop idol's, fame academy's and Popstars's Watch

This discussion is closed.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Apart from Michelle who won Pop idol 2 and Girls aloud!(Michelle has a good voice BUT sings through her nose, and i think that anyone can have a half decent voicw ehen doing so.)
The people who have won these competitions ie Will Young, Alex Parks etc have remarkable voices and i was wondering why they had to resort to doing these tv shows? Why werent they signed up before this?
TINNEY
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
Apart from Michelle who won Pop idol 2 and Girls aloud!(Michelle has a good voice BUT sings through her nose, and i think that anyone can have a half decent voicw ehen doing so.)
The people who have won these competitions ie Will Young, Alex Parks etc have remarkable voices and i was wondering why they had to resort to doing these tv shows? Why werent they signed up before this?
alex parks is hideous, good voice my arse
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
she sings threw her nose because she is to busy eating food in her mouth
TINNEY
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
she sings threw her nose because she is to busy eating food in her mouth
LOL! CLASS!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.52%
No - I got the required grades (96)
57.83%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.65%

Watched Threads