I think my nose stud is stuck

Watch
paniking_and_not_revising
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Chloe Forrester)
This is exactly my problem my nose ring is stuck in my nose I've tried pulling and tugging even placed hot water on my nose it's just not bugging I've been given a week to get it out seeing as I have school
Please help x
Hey
it turns out that I have a keloid scar inside my nose and that was stopping it getting out. I just spent around an hour cleaning the area with witch hazel and then using a pin to push away the scar a little (cut myself and bled a little)

and then I moved it around a lot! It then got infected so I went to the walk in clinic and the nurse knew how to get the stud out and helped me get it out. But then I put it back in and used antibacterial cream to help with the infection.

Have you spoken to your school about the stud? You might have to
thpalex
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks for the post, was helpful as well.
Poohbear629
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think I have a small tiny nose stud stuck on the inside of my nose piercing how do I get it out? I can't put a nother one in until I can get that on out so can someone please help?
Poohbear629
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think my nose piercing stud is stuck on the inside of my nose I can get one in the front but it won't go in the inside so how do I get the one that is stunk on the inside out can someone please help?
HAnwar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Poohbear629)
I think my nose piercing stud is stuck on the inside of my nose I can get one in the front but it won't go in the inside so how do I get the one that is stunk on the inside out can someone please help?
Go to a piercing place or where you got it done and ask them to remove it for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poohbear629
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you for the info that's what I am going to do tomorrow
HAnwar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Poohbear629)
Thank you for the info that's what I am going to do tomorrow
No worries and good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
meghan paget
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i have the same problem mines is in agony i don’t know what to do
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by meghan paget)
i have the same problem mines is in agony i don’t know what to do
I would suggest popping into a pharmacy or where you had it done so they can take a look and offer you some decent advice.
Until then, make sure to keep it clean (warm salty water or an antibacterial wipe once or twice a day would work) and look out for anything like redness, puss etc. That could mean an infection and would be something you'd want to get checked semi urgently (like visit a pharmacy or call doc on Monday).

Hope that helps

Oh and btw it tends to be best to post a new thread if you want any advice. You're just more likely to get responses that way. People can often get confused and respond to OP or just ignore older tgrwads.
MemphisTG
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did it hurt
MemphisTG
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did it hurt?
Lb_24680
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I need help with my nose hoop ! I’ve tried taking it out with my fingers and tried pulling it really hard and it won’t come out, I’ve even tried pulling it with pliyers and it still won’t come out, my hoop has a little clip where u need to in clip it to take out and I can’t un clip it please help
msfelician
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey i had this same problem and i soaked mine in warm salt water and slowley pulled it till stopped moving then took a deep breath and yanked it out, it didnt hurt that much
Onika nikki
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg mine too.. I'm scared of going to have it removed! Did it hurt?
Rhi.202
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had a similar thing to you, try reposition it cause I found that I could move it in one position but when I moved it it slid right out and also try doing it slowly sometimes pulling it can be harder
Purple67
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I had the exact problem you just have to put your finger in your nose on the piercing and the other hand on top and push it until the skin isn’t over it no more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (34)
18.28%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
28.49%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (99)
53.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed