The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
would you consider nymphomania a genetic disorder? :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 2
bikerx23
would you consider nymphomania a genetic disorder? :wink: :biggrin:

1) lol

2)i dont think you ought to be filling out a girlfriend application form yourself....

3) feel free to distribute it within oxford university though :smile:
Reply 3
but i want a girlfriend too....
i think some of my friends would shoot me if i handed them this - but good on you...
i would recommend you give a private email address for them to reply to though, because anyone who actually does apply will probably be too embarrased to post it in public!
p.s. saffie is from oxon and was pining for a boyf the over day...get in there!
Reply 4
Gexko
I think this form could save a lot of hassle in the process of getting a girlfriend. Could people please use this instead of dating in future please?

How do you know you'll get more then one applicant? (or any at all?)
It all seems ok, except the part about 3 boyfriends. Assuming you would want somebody around your age, 19, or a bit younger, don't you think 3 is a bit much? Some people have only had 1 or even no relationships up to that age. Just my thought on it.
Reply 6
using the equation 16 would be too young anyway - so you've escaped that one...
Reply 7
i wasnt asking for people to apply, though if they want to thats ok :p:

i got sent this by a friend (no he didnt want me to fill it out) and thought it would be useful for the world at large :smile:
Reply 8
not really...then my random shag generator would become redundant, and that brings many a good night out to a close.
Reply 9
bikerx23
not really...then my random shag generator would become redundant, and that brings many a good night out to a close.

:eek: :confused: :eek:
Reply 10
ok - night out after rugby drinks, a friend has a random habit of giving the ladies a little spank as they walk past, they turn round, he blames me and i get laid...perfect really
You should ask for reference letters from past girlfriends.
Reply 12
bikerx23
p.s. saffie is from oxon and was pining for a boyf the over day...get in there!
Oi! :p:
Reply 13
sorry...was hoping you wouldn't see that....you cant claim its not true though! :biggrin:
Reply 14
hehe it is true :rolleyes:
Saffie
hehe it is true :rolleyes:

The nymphomaniac bit? I thought so...
Reply 16
ouch....
(if its true...hey - how are you? :wink:)
Reply 17
SamTheMan
The nymphomaniac bit? I thought so...
Heeeeey that's not true!

...darnit, urm, I'm only like that with girls :p:
Saffie
Heeeeey that's not true!

...darnit, urm, I'm only like that with girls :p:

That's not what I heard... especially when the alcohol kicks in.
Reply 19
she's 17 - when any girl under 18 even hears a bacardi breezer being opened they latch onto the person nearest to them at the time....

Latest