Turn on thread page Beta

Ordinary Guy has Sexual Epiphany !!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I am a guy who is questioning things. I see a lot of people out there making mistakes and i would like your opinion on certain things.

A lot of guys judge a girl by her looks rather than other things (intellect, personality, qualities). So often they end up with a beautiful woman who treats them badly and can ruin them.

Girls seem to want the interesting, macho, strong type. The problem is, a guy with such power and confidence is not too likely to be nice and sweet. He's good looking, confident and can have anyone. He doesn't need HER ! She is attracted to that. If she is not like he wants her to be, he leaves and doesnt put up with her crap.

Basically, I come to the conclusion that Girls want the qualities of a nice guy (caring, sensitive, sweet, funny, loyal) in a Man but also want him to look great and be tough. Not too likely to happen, ladies.

Guys want a loyal and loving woman by their side but she also has to look like a model or movie star. Not likely to happen either.

Guys want Nice girls. Girls want Nice Guys. So why is the world so screwed up ? why so many break ups and divorces and lying and cheating and scheming ?

I decided that I learned my lesson. Yes, the annoying bi-curious straight guy who hassles everyone on this site has learned his lesson.
    I've come to notice something about the girls in my life.

Vera- average-looking. nice to me. loyal friend. the only girl who knows about my bi-curiosity and is not disgusted. i suspected she liked me. She neither confirmed nor denied.

Patricia- loyal friend for 3 years. great speaker and listener. interesting girl. I miss her a lot. she was interested in me. i blew it in typical "me" fashion.

Jessica - absolutely gorgeous black female and closeted bi-sexual slut. i think i was falling for her. she broke my heart. I even shed tears on the subject. I am over her right now.

Yes, I'll stop chasing bimbos and I will appreciate a nice girl when i see her, even if she is average.

Right now, who do i like :

Loren- cute girl. short hair. somewhat tomboyish. frank and direct and seemingly honest manner. nice to talk to. generous with candy. friendly. Has a b/f but not for long, not if I have anything to say about it. She is average. Weird, too. SHE introduced herself to ME. Girls never do that. They usually just sit there, which is getting boring fast. Really boring.

Who I can't stop thinking about :

Andrew D. Pretty boy from the Caribbean. I havent seen him in 5 years. His older sister Saindya was my very first love....and biggest disappointment. (she cheated on me with my friend Manny and almost turned me into a mysogynist !).

I dont see Andrew and don't plan to. I know for a fact that i am very bi-curious but it is not something i want to explore right now. Maybe later. Maybe never. who knows ?

This is the sexual epiphany that i've had. Tell me what you think ?

ReputationRep:
    Guess this is another episode of the Ricki Lake Show Wolfman style lol!!! What a troll....

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    This week’s instalment from UKL's resident man of the world.

ReputationRep:
    lol

I can't even be bothered to read it, but i'm sure it's very funny and un-realistic.

ReputationRep:
    I had a similar epiphany a long time ago, I think you have to apply a "dont give a ****" attitude to a lot of things in life otherwise intense thoughts like those WILL eventually destroy you! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Guess this is another episode of the Ricki Lake Show Wolfman style lol!!! What a troll....

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    More like Jerry style installment lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    More like Jerry style installment lol.
    *Chants 'Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!'*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    Bless. Aww. It is messed up, but you gotta remember that its all a game. Play it.

Anyway, have you ever considered posting this kinda stuff on livejournal or something? Might be a better outlet....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    lol

I can't even be bothered to read it, but i'm sure it's very funny and un-realistic.
    hehe same here. If it's more than 30 words long, I won't read it!

ReputationRep:
    Wolfman117 strikes again...

ReputationRep:
    I have read it, and now have the question...

Why havent the Mods banned this guy yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

I guess it's because he only comes on once a week and posts his bizarre cut & paste job and then leaves for a week and then returns the next week with another story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I guess it's because he only comes on once a week and posts his bizarre cut & paste job and then leaves for a week and then returns the next week with another story.
    And he also doesn't spam the boards. No real degratory comments.

A vagrant of UKL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

because he is so funny and desperate for attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    because he is so funny and desperate for attention
    perhaps we should all PM him nice messages

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he gets his sexual kicks that way...

BYW he is watching this thread.

Hello wolfman!

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I am a guy who is questioning things. I see a lot of people out there making mistakes and i would like your opinion on certain things.

A lot of guys judge a girl by her looks rather than other things (intellect, personality, qualities). So often they end up with a beautiful woman who treats them badly and can ruin them.

Girls seem to want the interesting, macho, strong type. The problem is, a guy with such power and confidence is not too likely to be nice and sweet. He's good looking, confident and can have anyone. He doesn't need HER ! She is attracted to that. If she is not like he wants her to be, he leaves and doesnt put up with her crap.

Basically, I come to the conclusion that Girls want the qualities of a nice guy (caring, sensitive, sweet, funny, loyal) in a Man but also want him to look great and be tough. Not too likely to happen, ladies.

Guys want a loyal and loving woman by their side but she also has to look like a model or movie star. Not likely to happen either.

Guys want Nice girls. Girls want Nice Guys. So why is the world so screwed up ? why so many break ups and divorces and lying and cheating and scheming ?

I decided that I learned my lesson. Yes, the annoying bi-curious straight guy who hassles everyone on this site has learned his lesson.
    I've come to notice something about the girls in my life.

Vera- average-looking. nice to me. loyal friend. the only girl who knows about my bi-curiosity and is not disgusted. i suspected she liked me. She neither confirmed nor denied.

Patricia- loyal friend for 3 years. great speaker and listener. interesting girl. I miss her a lot. she was interested in me. i blew it in typical "me" fashion.

Jessica - absolutely gorgeous black female and closeted bi-sexual slut. i think i was falling for her. she broke my heart. I even shed tears on the subject. I am over her right now.

Yes, I'll stop chasing bimbos and I will appreciate a nice girl when i see her, even if she is average.

Right now, who do i like :

Loren- cute girl. short hair. somewhat tomboyish. frank and direct and seemingly honest manner. nice to talk to. generous with candy. friendly. Has a b/f but not for long, not if I have anything to say about it. She is average. Weird, too. SHE introduced herself to ME. Girls never do that. They usually just sit there, which is getting boring fast. Really boring.

Who I can't stop thinking about :

Andrew D. Pretty boy from the Caribbean. I havent seen him in 5 years. His older sister Saindya was my very first love....and biggest disappointment. (she cheated on me with my friend Manny and almost turned me into a mysogynist !).

I dont see Andrew and don't plan to. I know for a fact that i am very bi-curious but it is not something i want to explore right now. Maybe later. Maybe never. who knows ?

quality....at least one person who is remotely interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    Taht made me smile. Vienna and her controversial views...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    ooh *****y

ReputationRep:
    Tell me what you think ?
    I think...you are a plonker.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.