(Original post by serendipity)
    I think...you are a plonker.
    lol, that was very good. Rep worthy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lol, that was very good. Rep worthy...
    Woohoo! cheers 2776, merry christmas to u too

ReputationRep:
    i think your pretty right with this post, most men and women desire a stereotypical image of perfect looking figures but the perfect traits in their personality too. like you said this can't happen. we as a collective group of people need to stop being shallow and miss-reading of peoples looks, it is whats on the inside that counts. if your lucky enough to find someone who posses all the traits you desire in thier heart then never let them go no matter what they look like.
    foe women i think it may be a little easier to except the non-goodlooking thing, i love people regardless of thier exterier, if i happen to know some people who are good looking and nice in personality they are generally to modest to admit it anyway, there are few people in this world who possess what some call "the ugly duckling syndrome" this is when a person was unattractive during their younger years so thier kind personality developed out of neccessity/naturally, then they become attractive as they get older, thus creating the few good-looking nice people like the ones i know.

ReputationRep:
    I think that things aren't generally that black and white. It's hard to stereotype like that (except yanks because they're just odd) but every guy/girl I've ever met has been totally different in every way. When personalities are similar, I think most people are attracted to the other person regardless of appearance. And as you get older, it just seems that what you see as attractiveness changes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misty)
    I think that things aren't generally that black and white. It's hard to stereotype like that (except yanks because they're just odd) but every guy/girl I've ever met has been totally different in every way. When personalities are similar, I think most people are attracted to the other person regardless of appearance. And as you get older, it just seems that what you see as attractiveness changes.
    why are you lot replying to a serial spammer.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what's happened to this guy? maybe he's been poached by Jerry Springer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    does anyone know what's happened to this guy? maybe he's been poached by Jerry Springer.
    The phrase "let sleeping dogs lie" comes to mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    He only appears about once a week. I think he's a professional spammer and him and his troll mates sit around their computers laughing at how much time people waste dithering over his inevitably sexual and/or relationship-based questions. He's too slick and polished for Sringer. More like a Ricki Lake show scriptwriter I'd say...

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he'll be back next week with a story along the lines of S&M or three-somes or maybe the two together or something else stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    He only appears about once a week. I think he's a professional spammer and him and his troll mates sit around their computers laughing at how much time people waste dithering over his inevitably sexual and/or relationship-based questions. He's too slick and polished for Sringer. More like a Ricki Lake show scriptwriter I'd say...

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    i think he is hilarious.......this deserves to be funniest thread of the year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i think he is hilarious.......this deserves to be funniest thread of the year!

lol i agree! sumone should make a sitcom out of his stories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majik)
    lol i agree! sumone should make a sitcom out of his stories
    exactly....could sell that story to WB make millions

ReputationRep:
    i agree with u and i know that it sucks. all the hot guys are dicks...all the hot chicks are *****es. well it seems that way sometimes. but sometimes the really hot ones are really nice too. and sometimes ppls faults can b overlooked and u find someone who u really connect with. girls dont like guys who treat them like ****. some might. i dont. i like a guy who is caring, sweet, kind, funny, good listener...and at least slightly attractive. only found 2 like that in the past yr...last one i met while camping and he was so lovely. but not as interested in me as i was in him. the game sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Grrrrrrr! Elpaw, you had to do it didn't you? You had to wake it up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Grrrrrrr! Elpaw, you had to do it didn't you? You had to wake it up!
    lol.....i have NO idea what your talking about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    lol.....i have NO idea what your talking about!
    Wolfman is back look on the main page. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Wolfman is back look on the main page. :rolleyes:
    i know....he is SOOO funni....we should make a wolfman woe forum, just for him!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.