Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    you look like that frankie kid.....who was in my dog skip.....the resemblence is quite stunning!
    Means nothing to me.

I am more cleanly shaven now. That pic was yesterday taken with my dad's digi cam.

*And now for something completely different*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Means nothing to me.

I am more cleanly shaven now. That pic was yesterday taken with my dad's digi cam.

*And now for something completely different*
    even if it means nothing you still do..... good thing you dont live in hollywood, kids would be asking for your autograph

ReputationRep:
    This thread was only a few pages long when I left it last night

ReputationRep:
    Yea...this thread is waaay too long....shouldn't we make a thread JUST for photos, no comments and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Well it looks as though Eric was up all night posting an absolute load of crap as usual! No wonder his post count is so high!

So...anyone else want to post a pic and reveal themselves to the world?
    Wow, about 15 pages of..nothing..rubbish..lol. Looks like you all spent the night wisely...

I'll post another one of me...I didn't like the others and this one has a little smile on..wow, still not very good though.

Hmmm...what do you think?

*Hides under pillows*
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Wow, about 15 pages of..nothing..rubbish..lol. Looks like you all spent the night wisely...

I'll post another one of me...I didn't like the others and this one has a little smile on..wow, still not very good though.

Hmmm...what do you think?

*Hides under pillows*
    far better

ReputationRep:
    Gemsy,

Better, but you keep blaming the camera for everything, as if you don't actually look like that at all.

I keep saying that you should use your decent digital camera to take a photo. Or are you embarrassed because it may look as bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Gemsy,

Better, but you keep blaming the camera for everything, as if you don't actually look like that at all.

I keep saying that you should use your decent digital camera to take a photo. Or are you embarrassed because it may look as bad?
    I don't have a digital camera. It's my dad's and he has it with him right now otherwise I would take it. Anyway, I never blamed the camera for that one. I just don't like being in pictures..they don't suit me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a digital camera. It's my dad's and he has it with him right now otherwise I would take it. Anyway, I never blamed the camera for that one. I just don't like being in pictures..they don't suit me.
    get rid of the fringe and ud be proper cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    get rid of the fringe and ud be proper cute
    Well I've been thinking about that actually but I'm not sure whether it would suit me. Like maybe a side fringe? But I'm very indecisive so I don't know. I'm going to the hairdressers on Monday...I better get thinking.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh,

so that's why.

Pictures don't suit my mom either. She doesn't seem to understand that her normally looks better than her trying to stop us taking the photo, so we end up with lots of pictures of her scowling and with her hands waving around.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gemgems you look cute

ReputationRep:
    So a side fringe would be like this...

http://features.yahoo.com/webceleb/aniston/aniston.jpg

Obviously looks nothing like me..but do you think I'd suit hair like that..lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Hey gemgems you look cute
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    So a side fringe would be like this...

http://features.yahoo.com/webceleb/aniston/aniston.jpg

Obviously looks nothing like me..but do you think I'd suit hair like that..lol?
    Yea I think it would suit you.

ReputationRep:
    search for images in google and find a hairstyle you like, print off a picture and take it to the hairdressers and ask if it is feasible. Actually find a couple you like.

btw: it might be worth the money if you go to a stylists once and get it done real nice, then take a picture and next time you can get the same hairstyle cheaper at a hairdressers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    search for images in google and find a hairstyle you like, print off a picture and take it to the hairdressers and ask if it is feasible. Actually find a couple you like.

btw: it might be worth the money if you go to a stylists once and get it done real nice, then take a picture and next time you can get the same hairstyle cheaper at a hairdressers.
    I think I'll try the first idea. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)

Yea, I did that and they did my hair real nice Fun looking for images too!

ReputationRep:
    are you going to post a pic up fish ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    are you going to post a pic up fish ?
    I haven't drawn it yet. If I post a photo I want a better one than the one I have right now, and I need to either move my webcam to this computer (2 metres across the room - huge effort on a Saturday) or find new batteries for decent camera.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2004
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.