This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jndikum)
Hey..you're not as bad as you made yourself out to be..hmm outta ten about 7. Though it did seem like you were fishing for compliments..but still you're not bad.
Et moi?
cherrydrops1985
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hey..you're not as bad as you made yourself out to be..hmm outta ten about 7. Though it did seem like you were fishing for compliments..but still you're not bad.

oh nahh, trust me i wasnt fishing for compliments, i was genuinely surprised at the response. but yeh when i was replyin to corey i was being sarcastic about being so extremely ugly. cez he was peckin ma head
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
and they all fell for it

but on the brightside, adhsur wants a threesome!
:rolleyes: Don't get so excited - t'is a pity but you can never have me...dream away boy, dream away...

Actually...*feels sick* don't.
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Et moi?
Bah..je ne sais pas. You do look quite young..
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Bah..je ne sais pas. You do look quite young..
I'm 18.
cherrydrops1985
Report 16 years ago
I'm 18.

jee i thought u were about 12 in that pic?!! u r sooo cute! pretty/cute i swear, i love ur hair, is it natural?
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have any of you ever wondered what 'beauty' really is. I saw in 'The Sun' that last year's most beautiful woman was a half indian, half white woman. Man..she was FIT!! She was a super model though so obviously. But yea..those who are attractive are generally those with small, perfectly symmetrical features.. basically the catalogue models you see are those most people find attractive..and their features are almost perfectly symmetrical..
nikk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
OK, this is my model - although admittedly a little better looking than me lol
Attached files
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have any of you ever wondered what 'beauty' really is. I saw in 'The Sun' that last year's most beautiful woman was a half indian, half white woman. Man..she was FIT!! She was a super model thouigh so obviously. But yea..those who are attractive are generally those with small, perfectly symmetrical features.. basically the catalogue models you see are those most people find attractive..and their features are almost perfectly symmetrical..
so thats what medics read heh?
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Ohhh, it's very very nice...
cherrydrops1985
Report 16 years ago
lol. that models h-h-h-hot.....ewwwwww im talkin about a animation!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ah,

doesn't really compare to the photo does it?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SparklLZz)
jee i thought u were about 12 in that pic?!! u r sooo cute! pretty/cute i swear, i love ur hair, is it natural?
Lol!!! 12!! hahaha.

No it isn't natural - I had it permed a while back. Very odd since I hardly get anything done like that and hate wearing makeup. Can't wait till my hair is totally straight again!

I think the picture must make me look young - I look a bit older than that really, I assure you!
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
so thats what medics read heh?
LOL..not a medic yet..prospective.. hey..how do you know? ..lol Are you a medic yourself mate?
cherrydrops1985
Report 16 years ago
Lol!!! 12!! hahaha.

No it isn't natural - I had it permed a while back. Very odd since I hardly get anything done like that and hate wearing makeup. Can't wait till my hair is totally straight again!

I think the picture must make me look young - I look a bit older than that really, I assure you!

ohh right, u mus luk cuter wiv str8 hair! u jus reminded me of my lil neice thas why i went abit hectic over ur pic lol
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's a nice model *nods and tries to look unmoved
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL..not a medic yet..prospective.. hey..how do you know? ..lol Are you a medic yourself mate?
well considering you were here about medicine a while back, and your avatar gives you away...
nikk
Rep:
?
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Ah,

doesn't really compare to the photo does it?
unfortunately not..but hey i wont say anything if you don't lol
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol!!! 12!! hahaha.

What pic are they on about? I want an image in my head to put beside the great Adhsur, like earlier I saw Gemsy's picture and then I could imagine her sitting at her computer typing away.
nikk
Rep:
?
(Original post by _EMMA_)
it's a nice model *nods and tries to look unmoved
it's not really like me but as close as i could get lol - see my pic at the start of this thread for a thump back down to reality lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (89)
21.76%
No (320)
78.24%

Watched Threads