This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
*screams* this is a westlife song, my edited version:
"tell me what makes a man, I wanna give you all my heart, smile when you're around, and cry when you're apart, if you know what makes a man, wanna love you the way I do, Shane you gotta let me know, so I can get over you."
But uptown girl is also a westlife song :eek:
A0307
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wanderer)
So if thats what a man is, what are the rest of us?
Straight!
Sami C
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Straight!
Hey, I resent that. Yes, I show some "odd" tendencies, but I am quite straight thank you very much. That's another thing annoying me, everyone questioning my sexuality....but I guess I do set myself up for it, and stroking others guys thighs may not be appropriate...
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
But uptown girl is also a westlife song :eek:
and where's a thread called uptown girl?
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bob dylan...

(has it been done?)
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
^^^^^^^^ A more upmarket thread perhaps

Ask the question; what doesn't make a man, then you'll get answers. I get pretty peed off with the new "metrosexuals" (guys who manicure, grow a neat little goatee and shave it neatly every day, wear the "height of fashion" including daft scarfs and handbags). We had one in our school and I seriously hated his guts (he wasn't a nice bloke anyway - he figured out exactly how much more "cool" he was than a friend of mine: exactly *seven* times. Don't have a scooby how he worked that out...).

But guys don't have to be "retrosexuals either". A man is someone who dresses well, but not with signs upon signs of fashion; doesn't have to be noticed all the time, and has MANNERS. I'm a guy myself, btw.
Annik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: You are my new best friend.
ooo I want myself abit of shnicky.
i used to make shnicky stories.. lol.. the shame
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Annik)
omg, me too. Storied about them two and me, threesome stories,lol, Ive still got them :eek: a huge box full of posters, stories, 33 video tapes of possibly every program westlife came on telly. I still listen to their songs though, infact I dont think I can live without listening to Shane sing "soledad" everyday.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Annik)
did u use to be on the westlife forums? I was a member there and got banned twice they were mean to me.
jameso88
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A man has testosterone this makes us aggressive and competitive, this being good to woman is different that is chivalry which is different.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am a man I listen to the works of Ian Curtis et al

I am also an unemployed single 23 year old.

Although I am a mod
Annik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
omg, me too. Storied about them two and me, threesome stories,lol, Ive still got them :eek: a huge box full of posters, stories, 33 video tapes of possibly every program westlife came on telly. I still listen to their songs though, infact I dont think I can live without listening to Shane sing "soledad" everyday.
lol.. omg! I used to be so obsessed!! I just used to do shnicky tho (not with me in.. I used to think bout it tho). I used to hav loadsa video tapes, room COVERED in posters..but I lost my fave album (coast to coast).. I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE close!! I used to be on the forums..and used to call the "fan fone" Awww, i used to love talking to bryan! Its so adorable!! He used to call me "sweetcheeks.." and when i saw the other westlife guys..they were like "yeh..we kno u..the girl from sheffield" Ok, so they didnt kno my name..BUT HEY!!
shoppingqueenbe
Report 13 years ago
someone that doesnt care if there manly or not? a real man is secure
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Annik)
lol.. omg! I used to be so obsessed!! I just used to do shnicky tho (not with me in.. I used to think bout it tho). I used to hav loadsa video tapes, room COVERED in posters..but I lost my fave album (coast to coast).. I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE close!! I used to be on the forums..and used to call the "fan fone" Awww, i used to love talking to bryan! Its so adorable!! He used to call me "sweetcheeks.." and when i saw the other westlife guys..they were like "yeh..we kno u..the girl from sheffield" Ok, so they didnt kno my name..BUT HEY!!
you dont happen to have any of the lads phone numbers? I used to have Kians and Shanes, (long story, lol) but then they both changed it cos I kept calling Shane. Thanks for the rep btw
Annik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you dont happen to have any of the lads phone numbers? I used to have Kians and Shanes, (long story, lol) but then they both changed it cos I kept calling Shane.
lol.. nah, i jst had the fan fone number.. that was the best way to talk to bry..

My god.. i was such a stalker.. i used to hav shanes too but didnt get on too well with his PA

I'm not really a westlife fan anymore
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Annik)
lol.. nah, i jst had the fan fone number.. that was the best way to talk to bry..

My god.. i was such a stalker.. i used to hav shanes too but didnt get on too well with his PA

I'm not really a westlife fan anymore
Omg, you chatting about Mike :eek: he asked me out when I went to the world of our own concert and asked me if I was selling his mobile, and I was like no, and then I remember when Shane's wife came on the phone (gf now, just dont mention her name) and shes like Shanes busy so get off the phone. But I will never forget one special day, where Shane rang me himself and we had a long convo and then he said he's changing the number, he was so caring :love: Thank god Im not alone, everyone on the westlife boards made me out as the only one who stalked westlife, when they all did too. :mad: I'm not much of a fan either since they started this ratpack crap. But I like listening to their old songs. Yeh I remember the fanfone number, it cost like !1.50 per minute and my parents went mad cos I was on it for ages,lol.
Oh the good old days *sighs*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1373)
79.55%
Leave (353)
20.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise