Visit website
Reply 2
I guess it's that time of the year...

Who's applying and for what course? I' definitely applying for English Q300
Reply 3
um im already in but im taking a gap year. due to start 2006
i will be taking econ with math
Reply 4
you should all apply. its amazing here :smile: dont let any of us scare you off with horror stories about admin and stuff i've just had freshers week and its gr8! especially when you meet people you've met on here after talking to them online for ages :biggrin:
Reply 5
*jaygirl*
especially when you meet people you've met on here after talking to them online for ages :biggrin:

Doubly especially great when you meet them by accident!
Reply 6
Haha, yeah, it's quite funny. :biggrin:

I live next-door to Kez, and above Sgt. Fox. Williams prison for the win!
Reply 7
Im applying for Economics with French...
Reply 8
english :smile:
Reply 9
maths.
its weird, nobody i know has heard of royal holloway! should that be worrying? how did you guys find out? is there much of a night life and do you visit london often?
Reply 10
Ive applied for French! Hope I get an offer! Do R.H. interview?
Reply 11
they dont generally interview for languages , i applied for french and spanish and they were like yeah come here! and dw crum87, i hadnt heard of rhul! i was just flicking thru the prospectuses i acquired and it sounded good. then i visited here and i wouldnt have gone anywhere else :smile: its beautiful and everybody is really nice. and if u go for an open day, not all the rooms are like gowar and wedderburn im warning you! lol theyr nice tho :smile: kingswood rocks!
Reply 12
Williams Prison @ Brunel Runnymede is clearly the best. EVERYONE wants to stay here. I've had four requests today from people in Gowar and Wedderbern.

*cough*

Seriously, though, RHUL is an excellent Uni, and I highly reccomend it to everyone who is thinking of coming here.
Reply 13
I'm applying for management w/ accounting
Reply 14
English and Creative Writing.

I wanted a uni in the center of London, but kings etc don't do the creative writing option.
it is very cool here , got to admit that , freshers week was a blast , did anyone go to the SU last night , with tony lee ?????? it was soo excellent !!!!!
Reply 16
Yeah I think I'm applying for history
Reply 17
At first I had my doubts about RHUL. I found it a little depressing on the open day. BUT, I am now here, and I love it! The people are fantastic and the atmosphere is very much like a community. I'm glad I'm here!
Reply 18
I agree with Ben. It's quite a community here!
Reply 19
Maybe Politics

Does RH interview for Politics. They seem slightly ambiguous on this.

Latest

Trending

Trending