Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    do you really think that you can buy happiness?
    No, but it can you close to there!

Seriously though, money has its drawbacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Uni = better job = better house = better life = better woman = better night action
    You made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    You made me laugh.
    I thank you

*Bows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    No, but it can you close to there!

Seriously though, money has its drawbacks.
    yes like get into a good uni

if you have too much one problem could be to seperate your friends from your enemies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    one problem could be to seperate your friends from your enemies.
    Or blur them together...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    But what does this have to do with the joke? that you say certain people made and got into trouble
    People who can voice public opinions via the use of media would get in trouble if they created allegations...

Michael Jackson for example - Bashir documentary (M.J. attempted to take legal action)
    Also if that documentary didn't exist, would Michael Jackson be investigated now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Or blur them together...
    *nods in agreement*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    People who can voice public opinions via the use of media would get in trouble if they created allegations...

Michael Jackson for example - Bashir documentary (M.J. attempted to take legal action)
    Also if that documentary didn't exist, would Michael Jackson be investigated now?
    Ahh, yes, I understand, but I am just like asking about OJ specifically.

Cause he was like the court case of his year...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)

you are insane. nobody should make jokes because of michael jackson and oj simpson
    um ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Uni = better job = better house = better life = better woman = better night action
    the dawn of a new low me thinks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    the dawn of a new low me thinks!
    Can you just clarify that please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lol wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    by the way how are they the current isketch champions? me and someone named 3gi or something seem to win and draw better than anybody else every time we play!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I believe he is simply suggesting he is at the first stage of this fictitious cycle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I believe he is simply suggesting he is at the first stage of this fictitious cycle.
    university of san diego rocks my socks....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    by the way how are they the current isketch champions? me and someone named 3gi or something seem to win and draw better than anybody else every time we play!
    hmm seems suspect. I'll only be putting champions on when i see them wion, but for you a favour. Only 5 places for teh champions then the fiorst name gets deleted...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.