Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

{HELP}nottingham vs bristol!!! Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham V Bristol????

Llm In International Commercial Law....

Which One Should I Choose???

Focus On International Sale Of Goods, International Trade Law.....

Thx!!!!

ReputationRep:
    About the same - same career prospects, same prestige for law and in general, some quality of student. Depends on which one you want to go to socially and course content wise.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol seems to be a nicer City, but would you prefer a campus? If so Nottingham.
    Really, only you can decide. Visit them again if you can, go where feels right!

ReputationRep:
    I had the decision between Bristol and Nottingham too.
    I've decided to firm nottingham because it just felt right, I knew it was the place I wanted to go even before I got any offers

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    I had this same choice. I chose Nottingham because I wanted a campus university experience and Nottingham's campus is one of the best campuses you'll find. With Bristol there didn't seem to be much of a centre to it, just the impression I got. Both very well respected and nice unis so I doubt you can go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is amazing

ReputationRep:
    Bristol...keep the space in Nottingham for the people that actually sure that they want to go there.

Na, visit them both and see which suits you better.

ReputationRep:
    Even on reputation on prospects. It really depends which one you like the feel of, and if you have a preference for a campus over a college university.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is a better university overall and is more respected in general however go where feels right!

ReputationRep:
    Lol i'm proud of you guys staying objective

I was thinking ' oooooh it's gonna be full of biased replies :p:'

They're the same. So visit them and go with your gut

ReputationRep:
    They're on the same sort of level reputation/career prospect wise. Bristol probably edges it nowadays with Notts dropping in rankings, but that wasnt the case a few years back, and the difference is certainly not enough to make it a factor when choosing. Therefore it comes down to which one you prefer, and which course is better. I rejected Bristol for Notts BTW, cos for me the campus environment, social life, and course seemed better. Visit both, really analyse their courses, and see which you think is better

ReputationRep:
    thx everyone! i decide to visit both and feel which one i prefer...^^

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.